• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Jailbreak Warden Suggestion.

revy

Jun 3, 2021
In my opinion, warden should have resistance to bullets, burning, explosion, and damage from other attacks. (Warden must have 5-20% resistance to all incoming damage. [You can consider the percentage among yourselves.])

Of course, this should be unusable on days that can give special powers to the blue team or warden such as Resistance day, Total control day, Crit-on-kill day, x10 etc.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
When you think about it , there's some LR's that already affect the blus and the warden about their effiency on their resistance and dps.Adding the fact warden can have a pocket medic and have a dispencer. All the dmg and dfs boosts you're proposing are just a bit too OP in my opinion . Just think about it , reds not wanting to rebel because the blus have everything they don't. Would be just insane dude

Ai Ohto

Cutest Bitch In The Server!!
★ Donor ★
Dec 29, 2020
New York
-1 all has been said if you have an alternative I would love to hear it although warden seems weak if you know how to play as one it won’t be difficult and also just don’t go near the reds stag on an elevated platform and keep your distance but trying to still give orders and order you guards to do the same.