Jailbreak

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
If you're less understanding regarding the rules the most suitable for yourself remains to concentrate toward the easy orders that you perform because if you have a couple of reds/blus talk over you when you cannot perform hard or trick orders since the rest trying to listen would continue working trying to understand what your orders were, then it could confuse yourself up also additionally, you can mute both teams if you wish by using the warden menu (/w) however don't hold the red team muted for the whole round or when you're giving a day such as called "crouch day" because they won't be enabled to communicate by clicking there push to talk bind when they are busy have to be crouching 24/7.

What you could do is hold a bit close distance to some guards so if you get attacked, unexpectedly they can notice you and assist you before dying because they remain in the blue team to protect you while yourself perform orders because usually, the red team has more extended players than the blue team however there could remain an attack by the red team without you recognising and the blue team could support you.

You can give orders like "bombrush through obstacle course" or "bombrush through minefield" these individual mini-games because they remain required to bombrush (go one direction without delaying by listening to the order) through the mini-game you won't need to answer if they ask on "define cheating" or "can you define cheating on (minefield/obstacle course)?" since it's not a repeat and as I before-mentioned your giving orders that force them to immediately go one direction so if they go anywhere else besides complying with your orders that would make them kill on sight.

I do have more further however ill pause there since overweighting wouldn't help if yourself focus on the tips I've provided gradually would get you running more enjoyable as the warden and others could provide some including which would benefit you a group.