Jaros's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaros

Aug 10, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.
A Blu Warden named Player 3 had been abusing Warden. Ignoring LR, Not Slaying Blu's for freekilling, and everyone had wanted him off. I had seen multiple people telling him in chat about how he is breaking rules, and saw multiple !calladmin's. After about 6 more rounds, No admin was coming but I had not been keeping track of time. I had just known it had been a good amount of time. He was still Warden which proceeded to Warden Hogging. I used my VIP Guard Ban for the 30 minutes vote to get him off BLU. About 3 rounds later, an Admin had gotten on and during a round I had suddenly been disconnected with the screen "BANNED". I didnt get a warning or any sort of hint, it was just a sudden thing and I had thought back and was thinking on what I had did. Then I visited Bans in Forums and saw the reasoning was " Starting votes w/o waiting for Staff. ". I had thought I had waited long enough.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was only trying to help out the server, and at the time It seemed like the admins had been busy and it had only continued. It was a good amount of time passed, and enough to make me think it was long enough to initate a vote, Although I did not keep track of exact time which led to my ban for 1 Day. I do my best to have fun on the server and make it a better experience for others. I wanted to make a Ban Appeal to show ill keep more track of times and rulings as a VIP/Donator.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Now, while I believe you when you say that Player 3 probably was causing trouble, I have no record of any other calling admin for him. Not it calladmin nor in report to staff. Why is that? You said you saw multiple reports?

Jaros

Aug 10, 2019
I remember looking in chat seeing everyone telling him to get off Blu, and how there was constant freekill callings in chat. I remember seeing more than 1 !calladmin commands in chat, I do not know if they made a report on Forums or the Discord, just that they were typing in !calladmin constantly until I had gotten him off BLU. Maybe they put it in chat to scare him then canceled the command? I do know that there was commands coming into chat.

Jaros

Aug 10, 2019
I never typed in the command due to me in the middle of Pokemon day, and I was in a fight for most of the heat during the time. I didnt see a reason to start a late command when others were doing it in chat as well. For the other rounds, I was waiting for an admin to log on assuming people had typed !calladmin. If no reports were shown, I can see why I was banned for voting w/o waiting long enough for an admin.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Alright. I am going to keep your ban in place; however, I've reduced the ban to 12 hours, as this is your first offense. Please keep those votes to a minimum and use report-to-staff/!calladmin instead.

Appeal...Acknowledged? Half Accepted? Half Declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.