Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So I like this attempt. However you list the very very basics and I feel if some new player finds this then they will think that's how you play. You say dont do stuff but never specify. For this at being the very basics its not bad. If you really want to enjoy jailbreak. 1 read rules. 2 mess around on red trying to find rebelling spots and how to get lr. Pratice mini games on your free time in your own server. Just launch a solo game. Enable Sv_cheats 1 and tf_add_bot then you can be invincible with Buddha and use noclip. Mess around with it and don't forget to have fun!

Reactions: BlueSpirit

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
So I like this attempt. However you list the very very basics and I feel if some new player finds this then they will think that's how you play. You say dont do stuff but never specify. For this at being the very basics its not bad. If you really want to enjoy jailbreak. 1 read rules. 2 mess around on red trying to find rebelling spots and how to get lr. Pratice mini games on your free time in your own server. Just launch a solo game. Enable Sv_cheats 1 and tf_add_bot then you can be invincible with Buddha and use noclip. Mess around with it and don't forget to have fun!
i did say i will be making another more indepth guide in the future. which i am currently working on. thank you for the extra infomation. if i am allowed i will put the infomation in the more indepth guide. thank you

• Love
Reactions: Redds