Resolved JB Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
Want to know whether this is an illegal order or not.

Warden tells all reds to go ontop of ONE fence post in obby (JB Minecraft) with collisions enabled. Once one person gets on and starts taunting, it's impossible for them to be pushed off with collisions. Warden threatens to kill anyone not on that fence post even though it's impossible to get onto the fence post since you would just be pushed into the pit if you tried to jump due to collisions.

Is this is an illegal order?

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Mew it is not an illegal order to have all reds bombrush to 1 fence but if one red gets on it first and he starts taunting and then the warden turns on collisions without warning or anything then that is illegal. If warden were to say no taunt day and turn collisions on then it would be completely fine.

On a different note if you say lava and out of cell rebel day is over does that mean lava day is still active because so many people get mad about this

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Mew it is not an illegal order to have all reds bombrush to 1 fence but if one red gets on it first and he starts taunting and then the warden turns on collisions without warning or anything then that is illegal. If warden were to say no taunt day and turn collisions on then it would be completely fine.

On a different note if you say lava and out of cell rebel day is over does that mean lava day is still active because so many people get mad about this
Was lava day active before? And if so, the warden must say lava day is over or all days are over or no days are active or something to that degree.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
what i would do is "lava day and out of cell rebel day hug and face right wall of your cell that is the wall facing sweeper be afk afm and all classes have melees out for the remainder of the round" then i proceed to kill everyone not complying and then i say "lava and out of cell rebel day is over please bombrush to the blue line closest to and in front of your cells afk/afm upon arrival" and then I would wait 10 seconds and close the doors and almost everyone would die and complain its freekill. Its so bad this one guy said if he was admin he would perma ban me for freekill lol

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
what i would do is "lava day and out of cell rebel day hug and face right wall of your cell that is the wall facing sweeper be afk afm and all classes have melees out for the remainder of the round" then i proceed to kill everyone not complying and then i say "lava and out of cell rebel day is over please bombrush to the blue line closest to and in front of your cells afk/afm upon arrival" and then I would wait 10 seconds and close the doors and almost everyone would die and complain its freekill. Its so bad this one guy said if he was admin he would perma ban me for freekill lol
The above applies. Closing this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.