JB -- Trick Orders

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
some of these arent really trickorders ig but reds often fall for them anyway, these ones i can come up with from the top of my head

say its no taunt day at the start or mid round, then when 2 reds are left rps for lr, 90% of the time at least one of them falls for it

tell reds to go to a room/game and afk freeze upon arrival, good chance quite a few will start moving inside said room or game (almost always they go to the podium in jeopardy instead of stopping at the entrance)

specify to call reds up by full steam name in kitchen/theater, then call up by only part of their steam name

''simon says jump/ last reaction jump''

''Simon says we're playing Simon says, Simon says im Simon'' wrong order to active simon says, simon says wont be in effect, tricks reds.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Stupid order I learned. Warden presses buttons only day, ask a question kill the person who pressed the button if no one presses the button the guy who typed it in chat first gets to kill a red.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
ez simon says ... "Today we're playing simon says. Simon says I'm Simon. Simon say's we are playing Simon says. Simon says that simon says is renamed to kretzy says. Simon says that kretzy says is renamed to <anything> says. <anything> says to do ... [order]." Then you proceed to kill anyone who did the order because you said <anything> says when in reality it is kretzy says (or whatever you decide the name to be). It is this because kretzy says never renamed kretzy says to <anything> says... because simon did. And simon says was renamed to kretzy says so anything that simon says is invalid.

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Most basic trick order Ngl.

altitude day & true or false.|
Or just
"stay inside your cells, [insert random day here]" when asked about days you can respond with yes. Also, I have no idea how so many people fall for that =/.

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
“Bombrush/Bumrush to all of my warden markers and afk upon arrival day” proceed to go near a mini game and give an order to go somewhere (e.g. “Go inside of red side death run”). Kill anyone who went as the afk upon arrival was part of the day and days over ride orders. Got this from engi4life :3

Reactions: Redds

eben

Aug 22, 2019
Belgium
ez simon says ... "Today we're playing simon says. Simon says I'm Simon. Simon say's we are playing Simon says. Simon says that simon says is renamed to kretzy says. Simon says that kretzy says is renamed to <anything> says. <anything> says to do ... [order]." Then you proceed to kill anyone who did the order because you said <anything> says when in reality it is kretzy says (or whatever you decide the name to be). It is this because kretzy says never renamed kretzy says to <anything> says... because simon did. And simon says was renamed to kretzy says so anything that simon says is invalid.
You did this to me ._.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Every time I start playing with you and you go, warden, I hear the same trick orders you must have written those trick orders somewhere like a notebook I'm assuming lol.

Or big brain <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8006

"All REDS bomb rush to my warden markers and AFK/AFM in them"
Make the REDS go to a few warden markers
"AFK/AFM"

Place another warden marker. Anyone who goes to that warden marker is KOS (And this gets A LOT of REDS).

That trick order is a simple one but it works.