JB Update recommendation

Hey its me again and i just wanted to give my recommendation and my own opinion.So I play alot of Jailbreak and something that I miss is the Scouts ability to double jump.It would be great if in the next update you guys would bring it back.And again thats my opinion and I might be wrong but what do you guys think should they bring it back or not.Also why was it removed

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
I'm sure only red scouts can't jump

Scouts on both teams are unable to double jump, which I think is fair.
The guards have a lot of scouts already because they can chase rebels fast and efficiently, and it's already strong enough to defend itself if you don't get cornered (or have medic camping reds on a map with strong medic) and if you're good enough you can get many kills without getting hit once with double jump. Removing double jump makes fighting scouts fair and so that even if they're blue, you still have a chance to beat them. Besides, to replace double jump you can equip the Force-A-Nature, Soda Popper, or Winger to make up for it.

TL;DR
Scout is good the way he is, and adding double jump would make him impossible to kill. Don't give guards double jump. He has weapons that he can equip to make up for the loss.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
Another thing is double jump on red is an unfair advantage in most mini games.

But the lack of health counters the double jump ability
Spy, sniper, and engineer all have the same amount of health as scout, but less speed, the last thing they need is another reason for scout to be more mobile than them (especially without ammo when mobility is everything when attacking with a melee weapon)

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
But the lack of health counters the double jump ability
A lack of health though has nothing to do with the fact that double jump makes things like Obby 10x easier, bunny hop 10x easier. The only thing the health compensates for is rebelling and possibly cell wars. In terms of legitimate gameplay start to end, double jump is an unfair advantage.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
Personally, I think scout is fine the way he is. His speed makes up for his extra jump not only in rebelling, but most mini games such as crush/crash game, certain DR and Obby traps/obstacles. With his double jump, he would excel too much at pretty much any skill based mini game, such as sweeper, all of obby, and other games. All in all, just keeping scout without his double jump is probably the better option

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
adding double jump would make him impossible to kill
i appreciate this is about jailbreak and i get that, red scout doesn't need it, but lol scout, hard to kill, when and where