• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jb veteran from another server with some suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimadacat

Dec 31, 2018
Hello, Wonderland community! First of all, I just want to say I'm having a blast your JB servers and the players and features are simply amazing. I am a veteran player with at least 600 hours on this gamemode alone and much of that time comes from PBfortress, which recently shut down. One of my favorite aspects of the server was that they featured a mod called "War3", and after they shut down I don't think a single tf2 server runs this plugin anymore. I think it would be a great idea if you could create some JB servers running this plugin, and if you could look into it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
I wouldn’t suggest it, it’s sort of if there was an extreme mode for jailbreak this is it, in fact if the blue team has like no clue what war3 is then the one red who lives for war3 I’d give it an impossible rating. I don’t see it being active and causing too many issues with confused players not understanding what they just joined. Sure it’s a fun game mode for some but imo I don’t see it beneficial for wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.