Jeremy's Introduction

jeremy

Jul 23, 2019
Hello, my name is Jeremy. I'm a fairly new player to the community, a few months now I'd say. I first discovered this community via the combat surf server just by chance while I was looking for something casual to play, and realized I had not played surf in years. Then a few of my friends introduced me to the 2fort server, and that's when I discovered how big this community really was and I thought I'd try to get more involved. Between surf, 2fort, awesomebox, and the trade servers are where I spend most of my time just having fun and chatting. I'm a very laid-back and casual player for the most part. I've also been fairly active in the Discord server for a bit, and thought it was about time I finally hopped on the forums and properly introduced myself.

Outside of TF2, I like to play a lot of Dark Souls, but my interests are pretty wide-ranging and will play what ever if I'm interested enough at the time. I enjoy playing with other people, too. So feel free to add me and check out my library. I look forward to further getting to know everyone.