Accepted jesus christ platinum why do you have so many appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
i know what you're thinking. title.

1) I was doing spleef, I said "off of glass rebel day" (self explanatory) and "break glass day, you must be constantly breaking glass but not if it's directly under you, if there are more blocks in your vicinity break them." (Or something to that effect, same message came across) I killed a guy for not breaking the glass and let the guy who (I saw) breaking glass get LR.

2) I did not see the guy breaking glass ever not break glass, so I did not KOS him. Whenever I saw that he had cleared the glass in his area, he began moving towards the other RED not breaking glass in order to drop him. The other RED was standing on one lone glass block, able to jump over and break other glass blocks. I killed him for not moving and breaking other blocks. I did not see the other RED stop breaking glass, but I did see the KOS RED not break glass.

Last edited:

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
I was the one to teamban you and I will explain why.
I was doing spleef, I said "off of glass rebel day" (self explanatory) and "break glass day, you must be constantly breaking glass but not if it's directly under you, if there are more blocks in your vicinity break them." (Or something to that effect, same message came across) I killed a guy for not breaking the glass and let the guy who (I saw) breaking glass get LR.
During this day, I purposefully islanded myself off so I wouldn't have to break glass because you said "but not if it's directly under you" . So while undercover, you disregarded me and was talking to the other red, who I watched not "constantly breaking glass". After this, you then said all days were over and for me to jump to another section of glass, which I did, and you killed me saying "I was able to jump to that 1 block section of glass and break it". Even if I did jump to it during the minigame, it was one piece of glass and I wouldn't even be able to break it. Afterwards, you then killed me, giving the other user LR and pretended that you didn't notice the demoman not breaking glass.

Whenever I saw that he had cleared the glass in his area, he began moving towards the other RED not breaking glass in order to drop him.
This is blatantly not true. I vividly remember the other red in a 2x2 corner of glass attempting to swing at you and didn't break any glass after he sectioned himself in a 2x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.