Invalid Juan Nunez's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2019
Banned profile link: 2spoopy4u

the reason why I was banned: Racism

As of being banned from your jailbreak server, I sincerely apologize for my actions and would find it extremely generous of you to reconsider my ban. I have associated with saying a rude word, however, I completely regret saying this word, besides I will assure you that this problem will never happen again on your servers with this account. I appreciate your time and consideration with this letter, and if so, please get back to me ASAP.

The reason why to unban me:

as I have said before, I sincerely apologize for my actions on the server for saying such an explicit word, however, I will assure you that I was not aware of your rules on the matter, as well as being extremely negligent and idiotic whilst typing the word in chat. And I 100% assure you, I will NEVER AGAIN be so disrespectful to your rules nor to the people I have possibly disrespected. I understand my mistakes, and I understand we have all made them. So please, take consideration of my words, and please, unban me.

Regards, Juan Nunez

P.S. My username is theamazingmexican2834

(yes I am Hispanic and no, this is not part of the username)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright so I'm just going to assume that >this< was your ban.

In which case it's expired. If that's not it, well link your Steam profile/SourceBans punishment link next time.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.