Just name some you've recently watched or finished or something.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I went to the cinema today (well as of writing this, it's 00:07, so technically yesterday) to watch "Weathering with you". It was pretty good.

I recently rewatched "say 'I love you'". I still like that anime after rewatching it multiple times.

I tried to get back in to "Plastic memories" but failed.

That's all I'm making this thread for. Just say whatever you want about anime you've tried watching, finishing, rewatching, whatever. You don't need to even give reasons. Just make a post like you're talking to yourself.

Feb 5, 2020
Mate fuck off nobody cares

I plan to watch that konosuba movie, and some other romance anime since I'm into that to my utter surprise.

On the topic of "weathering with you", it really did feel like "your name" (which was an equally nice movie). Some complain about how similar they are but I like the similarities between them (although your name pulled it off just a tiny bit better if you're a nit-picking FUCKER).

And yes say what you want about me for this next bit, but I like this new season of SAO:A and I just want to know what happens next for once.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
i rewatched Afro Samurai yesterday. great show. best that it even starred samuel l jackson as voice actor hahahhaha

and then i also rewatched samurai champloo one week ago. That has been my favorite anime series ever. i rewatch it a couple times every year. If you haven't watched it, you should.

SAO has been so boring for me so i just dropped it. It's so predictable

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Im currently binge watching Beastars. It is one of my favorite animes now and it is funny and quite enjoyable. Not much action till the later on parts and you will love Legoshi. Best boy all around.

Mar 19, 2020
i finished one punch man already... im waiting for season 3... but i think they said something about the back half of season 2.. confuses me but i thought it was going to slip into season 3. I want to be done with boruto but i heard kawaki is coming VERY SOON. currently waiting for the next my hero's tho
Post automatically merged: