Declined just read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2019
1.) my profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158727265

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I started to play on the wonderland servers at around 6:00 pm. I had a couple VIP perks on like the distorted speaker, the antlion pet and very fast taunt speed, no jet packs or resizing. I was being a somewhat "friendly demo" only killing the people that killed me. all of a sudden at around 7:00 - 7:50 pm, I was banned. with no explanation or given reason even no warnings.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
this is a clear case of admin abuse and people not liking me just because I get a couple kills on them.

- Ethan :goodsmile:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After many complaints about you spamming voice commands with a VIP effect on, I confirmed that what you were doing was against the rules and therefore served you a warning for that. Then I left and @Frussly banned you for continuing to do so despite the warning.

May 8, 2019
other admins were on the server one time but never did anything about it
so do people just have a f**king problem with me or something?
Post automatically merged:

this time I was reading the chat and I did not see anything of the kind.

for the most part.

I could name a few players but really, there is no point

I've seen players that have done the same things that I have but a lot worse and they get laid off the hook

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There is reason to believe that other admins were not aware given it needed to be confirmed what you were doing was rule-breaking, as I stated before.

As for the warning I'm unsure what to tell you because I definitely served you the warning.

May 8, 2019
cause let's face it favoritism is everywhere, people with power often think they can away with shit
without people knowing.

oh again, I was never aware of such of a rule
I looked in the VIP rules discussion and it never said once of such a rule here is the discussion for you

ll the general rules apply to you, however, these rules are for all players with VIP privileges.

You are not an admin, do not take it upon yourself to decide if something is against the rules, if it is unclear or open to interpretation then do not initiate votes.
Do not use your perks to have an advantage over other players. (e.g: killing players while resized)
You may not backseat moderate, especially while a staff member is online.
Do not use your privileges with the use of exploiting map/servers (unreachable spots)
Jailbreak: Do not carry out mic checks.

When to use and when to not use vote powers:
You can use your vote powers when there are no admins available on the server.
Only use your voting powers when absolutely necessary.

All the points below apply after you wait the required time.
If a situation is not on the "when you can use" list then do not initiate votepunishments, instead talk to a staff member and ask if thats something that could be added to the list.

When you can use:

• All servers;
    • When a player is obviously hacking (obvious flicks and such) (voteban)
    • When a player is constantly spamming chat (votegag/votekick)
    • When a player is constantly spamming voice (votemute/votekick)
    • When a player is constantly spamming commands / items that disrupt the game in any way (voteban/votekick)
    • When a player is being excessively toxic (votegag/votemute/votekick)
  • Jailbreak servers;
    • When a player is constantly mass freekilling (voteteamban)
    • When a player is abusing warden (spamming commands or not using the commands as they are intended) (voteteamban)
    • When a player keeps using voice while dead in a way that disrupts the game (votemute)
When its not allowed:
Obviously this point is not limited to only this list and you only really need "when to use" but it is made because these are things that are commonly brought up.

When a player is using banned words without spamming
When a player has freekilled only a few times and is not consistently doing so.
When a player is being very mildly toxic

if it's such a crime for to even get banned for it than list it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.