- Oct 24, 2017
- No VAC ban(s) on record | [ ✔ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | [ ✔ ]
- No registered bans on the community. [ ✔ ]
- Member in our steam group | [ ✔ ]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ ] 4,854 hrs
- Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔ ] * 56 hrs
- Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ] *
- No limited steam account. | [ ✔ ]
- Forum Activity [ ✔ ]
-Age: 07/03/1994 (23)
-Location: Madrid, Spain.
-Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kittykitkat
-Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, it works fine.
-How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): I'd say 6 on voice and 7~ typing.
-Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Not monthly or in a regular basis, but I would be able to donate (keys, metals, misc, hats, etc) as I don't really have any use for them.
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
It varies a little bit depending if I have to work or not but it should be 12 PM ~ 6 AM (GMT+1) everyday unless I state so in Discord / Steam
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I've been a staff member in a few communities over my gaming years, I'm just going to list the communities I think I have proof of. I'll be glad to provide any kind of extra information if asked.
-Inglorious Katz later known as The ForceCommunity: Co-Owner (a few months sadly)
-GmodTech: Forum Moderator & Administrator (2 years)
-Panda Community: Moderator (a few months)
-Naval.tf: Administrator & Super Admin (a few months)
-Blackwonder: Forum Moderator & Administrator (2 years)
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Positively I hope, I've made quite a few friends on this community in a short amount of time and I'll be glad to help anyone, friend or not if it's required.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
-Take feedback from the players by asking them directly on the servers (this has worked for me in the past)
-Suggest maps that are lacking on certain servers (such as Jumping and Surf)
-Enforce the rules and explain them to new players, as I have witnessed myself, there are tonnes of players that misinterpret the rules.
-I'm also currently translating the entire ruleset to Spanish. Knowing that a lot, and I mean, A LOT of players only speak this language and do play on WLN servers, It's a bit sad to see them being punished when they literally have no idea of what they're doing wrong.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I actually only play at [EU] TURBINE+ 24/7 22.214.171.124:27020 (As stated in the first question, although my times might be a bit messy lately as I've been playing other games.)
I also play sometimes at [EU] Trading! 126.96.36.199:27016
I have a few hours (I think) on [EU] Jumping! 188.8.131.52:27017
And I'd love to have more hours in the jumping server but I don't really have anybody to play with except Xypher
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I do. I have been using it for many years on the different communities i've been part of, I've never had any kind of issues with it and I would surely help anyone that has a problem not knowing an specific command.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have spent 56 hours by now just by playing on the servers and a lot more hours on Discord interacting with other players and staff members, plus reporting rulebreakers.
I know I have not donated any money but as I have stated before I'm willing to give the contents of my inventory if they're suitable as a donation.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
-I think I have a lot of past experience, good or bad.
-I know when do I have to be serious, specially if the situation requires it.
-I'm friendly to everybody in one way or another.
-I report rulebreakers whenever I find one of them, either by using /call or the forums.
-Wonderland is currently the only community I'm active in, and TURBINE+ 24/7 is by far my favourite server.
-I will also try my best to make other players enjoy their experience on the community as much as I can.
-Before making a harsh decision or judgement over something or somebody I do try to imagine all the points of view and their respective consequences for a more appropiate decision.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
-I'm a gardener (as hobby) but I'm currently studying to become one professionally
-I play (or at least try to hehe) songs on my synthesizer.
-I do bushcraft and survivalism, alone or with my friends (we have a hidden farm and many more things)
-I have a burning passion for old videogames, computers or any old tech stuff related thing.
-11 years on steam and I have been playing TF2 since 2008, I don't know yet when I am going to stop.
-I know how to speak English, Spanish and a bit of Portuguese.
-I am a bit eccentric, some people would call it tsundere but it's not something you have not realized yourself.
That's it, even if I don't get chosen I appreciate the time you guys took into reading me.
- Show all