Resolved Killstreak 10 Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Lazy2

Sep 10, 2018
So Once i Played Jailbreak and kept on keeping /ksmenu and using killstreaks nothing was happening i didnt even notice it
everything was normal when i went back to my favourite Trade Plaza Server it would automatically go to 0 which i didn't really care about sense it was doing that before

then on (i think) 9/7/2018 or 9/8/2018 (i don't really remember) when i was on my Favourite TPS when i did /ksmenu and toggled on my Toggle killstreak
When i toggled it on ,my killstreak was automatically 10 i thought i was just a random glitch that wasn't really important ,so i disconnected and rejoined and toggled it on again ,but it still was at 10 so i did it again and when i reconnected again ,and looked at my TAB menu it was already on 10ks when i didn't even do /ksmenu and toggle Killstreak on ,and when i went back to jailbreak or any other server that's from Wonderland.tf it was still at 10 KS and i don't know why but it annoys me because i have to make it go 0 and do it all over again when i die or when i change class,server,team,etc

Wonderland.tf Admins or anybody
Please fix this
- Shadow_ ;3

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
You don't even need to use the killstreak menu, really. If you want to reset your killstreak back to 0, just type "/ks" in chat, without the quotation marks. If you want a specific killstreak, type "ks #" and the highest your ks can be is 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.