Not open for further replies.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Sitting around and I got bored so here's another giveaway
Prize: Any normal cosmetic of your choice from my inventory. (Don't try and pull a sneaky on me and ask for an unusual :raylagun:)

Steps to enter:

1) Tell me how many games you have that you have over 100 hours logged for and what they are (e.g. I currently have 6, them being - TF2, CSGO, Dead By Daylight, Rainbow Six Siege, Town of Salem and GTA V)

2) Tell me the first game you ever played (e.g. Mine was a flash game called "Fancy Pants")

3) Tell me the song you last listened to (e.g. Mine was "Robbery - Juice Wrld")

That's it. Good luck to everyone who enters. Deadline will be August 13th.

DJasf

D

Deleted member 8006

1. MCC (Halo Collection), Star Wars Republic Commandos, Rimworld, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 1, Dota 2, Counter-Strike, TABG, Kingdoms of Amalur (Reckoning), Helldivers, Minecraft, SWTOR, Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic, WW3, Witcher 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Warframe, Skyrim, TF2 (For all of my PC games and not console games I've played in the far past).
2. Halo Combat Evolved (On the Original Xbox [The console released in 2001]) was the first game I played.
3. Halo 3 - One Final Effort was the song I just listened to earlier.

beatlongass

Feb 8, 2020
I have at least 9 games which I have over 100 hours on. These are Sims 3, Sims 4, Team Fortress 2, GTA V, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (The Game), Garry's Mod, Overwatch, and Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 (This is as far as I know).

The last song I listened to was "I Want Your Sex - Pts. 1 & 2" By George Michael.

The first game I ever played was Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex.

Last edited:

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
1. TF2, Destiny 2, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and Payday 2
2.Either Minecraft or Call of Duty 3. These two go way back (around 5-6 years ago back on Xbox 360 I think)
3. Help... oh well by SomeThingElseYT

1) Tell me how many games you have that you have over 100 hours logged for and what they are
Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod

2) Tell me the first game you ever played
I'm not sure what the first game I ever played was, but my youngest gaming memories are of playing Call of Duty Zombies with my brother on the Xbox 360

3) Tell me the song you last listened to
The Final Flash of Existence (SCP: Secret Laboratory Main Theme)

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
Tell me how many games you have that you have over 100 hours logged for and what they are
1) TF2, Gmod, Don't Starve Together, Stardew Valley, Town of Salem, VRChat, Left 4 Dead 2, Risk of Rain 2, and Hollow Knight.

Tell me the first game you ever played
2) Hmm. Wizard101- I spent over 100$ on it. my wallet cried during that time

Tell me the song you last listened to
3) It Took Me By Surprise - Maria Mena

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
1) Tell me how many games you have that you have over 100 hours logged for and what they are (e.g. I currently have 6, them being - TF2, CSGO, Dead By Daylight, Rainbow Six Siege, Town of Salem and GTA V)

5 games on steam; TF2, Soulworker, Terraria, Borderlands 2, and Gmod.
6 games out of steam; League of Legends, osu!, Minecraft, PSO2, PSO Blue Burst, Skies of Arcadia (for gamecube, I've played the game over and over and over, it's so fucking good.) And since it's "logged" that game has hours clocked in so I have the proof and evidence I've played that game for a really long time. I'd still recommend it to people if they cared about gamecubes.

2) Tell me the first game you ever played (e.g. Mine was a flash game called "Fancy Pants")

My first game was actually PSO Blue Burst / Episode 1 & 2. My cousin had it on his gamecube and whenever he was over playing the gamecube he gave his to me and my brother and we played a lot of games on it. One of the first games he showed us was PSO and it honestly made up my childhood and when PSO2 came to release globally it made me so happy.

3) Tell me the song you last listened to (e.g. Mine was "Robbery - Juice Wrld")

Zedd - Papercut. I love 7 minute songs that have a point to their 7 minute tomfoolery- a clear analysis of the song can describe how well put together it is.

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
1) TF2, Beat Blast (soon-to-be), Trove, Rift, Terraria, Creativerse, ROTMG, Gmod, Unturned, Dungeon Defenders, Hollow knight, Smite, Rouge Company , Osu!, Pathway, Rainbow Six Seige, Minecraft, Dauntless, Fortnite (sadly), Roblox (kinda sad),COD1, COD2, Battlefield 4, Overwatch, L4D2, Payday 2, Borderlands 1, BL2, BL3, BL pre-seq, literally every Zelda game....
shii- i just realized i could go on forever. im just gonna stop now... and also i can tell you that i missed some...
Most of my time are on different platforms.

2) prob Legend of Zelda or Super Mario 64 or unturned... one of the 3

3) Written in the sky - The Blue Notebooks

and for the cosmetic surprise me

MillieStar

Is Cringe
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 11, 2020
England.
1. TF2, Brawlhalla, coloring pixels (I have no life) and undertale (please don't ask).

2. The first game I probably played would of been on the DS, however I'm not sure which one it is. So ill give you one of the oldest ones I remember. Mario Kart DS.

3. Last song I listened to was, fire force opening.

TheOkGamer4

Jul 5, 2019
13 games with over 100 hours (please don't ask): Puzzle Agent, Garry's Mod, GameMaker: Studio, Grow Home, Jalopy, TF2, Spore, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Amazing Frog, Terraria, Goat Simulator, Stick Fight: The Game, and Satisfactory

The last song I listened to was: RED ACID - Lil Darkie

The first game I ever played was Run (flash game)

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
1) I have 20 games with over 100 hours, but I'm only going to list the top 10 (TF2, Terraria, Fallout: New Vegas, Payday 2, GTA V, GMod, Fallout 4, Trove, Subnautica, and Town of Salem)

2) My first game was most likely either Minecraft, Poptropica, or some game I vaguely remember on the Wii where you played as a ball and destroyed stuff going through a level trying to destroy some vague darkness bad guy

3)Taking a Walk - Trippie Redd

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
1 Tf2 and Osu (Guess that's all)

2 Probably Battle realms, Counter Strike or half life

3【Kagamine Len and Rin】Sincerity Nature: Drastic Measures of Ignorance PV

Status
Not open for further replies.