• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Pending Kokostal's application

kokostal

Member ★
(Some parts are copied from my last application, though not everything as i tried to improve on this one)

Requirements:
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ]
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✔ ]
  • Sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ]
  • Server connection time: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] Hours: https://gyazo.com/aa3ceb10ee384aa2b4a1792082fd0c6a i'm not as active on forums however, mainly because i'm more of a reader when it comes to forums.

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 22/07/2002
    SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146181809/
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
    How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8-10
    Will you be able to help donate monthly?: No. i might donate here and there but i can't guarantee i'll be able to donate monthly.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Monday: 19:00-22:00
    Tuesday: 16:00-19:00
    Wednesday: 16:00-22:00
    Thursday: 19:00-22:00
    Friday: 16:00-04:00 (I'll rarely ever be on past midnight. It's just that im able to be.)
    Saturday: All day.
    Sunday: 10:00-12:00 17:00-22:00

These can change at any given time. I'd like to note that il be on the most during weekends since im not as busy then.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
    Yes. I have been Admin/Mod at PBfortress (currently known as Dream-Horizon) twice.

First time, I held mod for a month or two and then i got promoted to admin. 2 weeks later i got demoted back to mod because of drama between a regular member and me. On a Quotes thread, i put a dm's quote where that member was insulted. i don't remember if there was anything more to it. Eight, Demon or anyone who was at pbf at the time can verify. i resigned shortly after. I'd also like to note that i have learned from this and i don't intend to do anything like it again.

Second time, i got mod and was promoted to admin about 2 weeks later. I held the position for a couple of months and then i resigned, reasoning being that i didn't like where the community was going at the time.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
    I'd be able to help the current staff team with keeping the forums clean and by commenting on appeals or applications. i'd also be able to assist in making sure that the servers stay clean by putting rulebreakers in their place, let it be through warnings or punishments, and i'd also help players in need if they have questions for example (as i often try to do)

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
    By putting rulebreakers in their place and helping players with whatever issue they may have, encouraging them to keep playing on the servers. i can also help by giving my input on applications and appeals as it might affect the outcome. i could make a pretty good difference, since the current staff team, while good isn't that big.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
    I usually play on any JB server with people currently playing on it and i occasionally go on a Minecraft or Orange server. i still probably play on JB06 but i have been playing on other servers (mostly jailbreak of course) more often. I will of course, jump on any server when help is needed and i will stay there for some time if i don't have anything important to do. As for the times i play, refer to question 1.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
    Yes, though i might need a little bit of a refresher on some of the lesser used or new commands.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
    I have made several reports and i've donated a small amount (6 euros), though both of these were a pretty long time ago and probably do not count anymore. I have also helped people with questions on the servers whenever i could, let it be through chat or VC.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
    I feel like i stand out from other players as i actively try to help others and I'm not quick to anger, as i always stay calm and deal with the situation properly and i treat players with respect. i'd be a good addition to the team in my opinion.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
    There's nothing i really want to say about myself, though if anyone wants to know anything about me feel free to ask. and i'd like to talk about my hiatus a little bit. i stopped playing for a while because of personal reason (if anyone wants to know why you can ask me in private). this has since then been resolved a while ago and i've been actively playing on the servers since then and i'm pretty sure il be able to keep playing now without problems. It might still be a little early to apply but since Wonderland is in need of staff, I figured this would be a good time.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Could you provide a response for these statements in your chat-logs?

Could you provide a response for these statements in your chat-logs?

I dont remember saying these things in game. Maybe its because it was a few months ago but its not someting i would ever say to people and this honestly kind of confuses me but the chat logs don't lie, especially because i do remember saying that the obby is bad etc. Anyway, i don't have an explanation for them so you'll just have to take my word for the fact that i wouldnt say anything like that, at least currently.