Invalid Technical Lagging servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
So i have no idea to be honest or it's just deathrun or all servers. but i do know for sure that this is not a local issue from my network. When i play deathrun on wonderland. the ping suddenly goes up for everyone at certain moments. for example when we were playing spinner in dr_dangerzone, it started lagging like crazy everyone's ping went up. it also takes forever for vip to work after a map change and the store sometimes totally get broken that you can't even use it in a map. it will say in chat something like inventory hasn't been fetched yet. people also get worried over this because it will tell you that you have 0 credits. This must definitely be an issue with the server. this issue has been here for a while, there also have been moments that everyone gets the auto disconnect error at some times. about the spinner in dangerzone, we have only played it once so I don't know or it happens every time. in dr_nighttown i'm sure there is something wrong because every time we play boss there my ping gets doubled and everyone else's ping will also rise up.

maybe the servers need an upgrade?

even if the server is getting DDoS attack, it's still possible to be prevented. Learn from Skial, they have DDoS protection / filters on their servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.