Last Flight In Badlands - Bio Medic

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Hello this is Bio Medic, I will be telling you guys the new map i will create. The Last Flight In Badlands was choosen out of four maps to be picked.

Basic Summary of Map:

So the Last Flight In Badlands should give you a big hint of what kind of map will be made. For those of you who dont know, It will take place in a airport center that has been overunned by the infection. "a band of survivors have been wandering the desert. Alass they have found an airport, but it is crawling with infected. What will they do ....."

Map Secerets:

I will be adding TWO secerets for you guys to explore. If you guys had read my last post on voting then you should know the seceret for LFIB (Last Flight In Badlands). I will be adding a working plane that will unlock at the last minute of the round. This plane will allow you and your fellow survivors to escape the airport before it becomes overwhelmed with infection. The second seceret is specially made for Yenti. I will also be adding a nuclear bomb in the plane's flight hanger. This bomb will be programmed to have a 20 second count down until detonation hope you escape in the plane in time !.

Other Info:

As always i will attempt to make my maps fair for both zombies and humans. I will also try to make my map All-Class, this basically means that i would like to see a variety of classes in the game not just Fat russian bois, Evil Texans, and SCUNTS. My last map took a total of 10 hours to make so im hoping this map will be created within the same time. For a skybox I will use Badlands_01. If you guys would like me to add things that are special or interesting then i would be more than obliged. However if you send me a message to add anyhting that is inappropiate, rude, or the involment of any type of camping, then i will completely reject the idea.

Reactions: floot_guy and yenti

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Would be lit if possible but it's you're choice.
- This skybox is very cool makes you happy, summer vibes as if it's holiday especially goes with the plane https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/File:Sky_dustbowl_01.jpg
- Make sure that there are no spots were only pyro's can access , Jet pack pyro's are very annoying.
- Make sure lighting is even and fair round the whole map, so some areas of the map are more used than other's cause of lighting and sight.
- DOUBLE MAKE SURE that the map barrier is good because remember when we were in the zm map planks or wood i dunno it's like wood nearly every where and the barrier were not fixed so people can get stuck onto the walls which means there invincible. That engie thoe Nickname was uncle dane glitched him self up the wall.

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
In my newer map zm_Facility V3 it is an anti retarded spot map. I also made it fairly balanced for both sides. For the airfield i will make sure there will not be too many places for pyros to get to. For this map i might have to get rid of the nuke and the plane seceret. Mifil says it would be a ZE map instead of a ZM. So i have to come up with another seceret. Any ideas for another different seceret ? Honestly im trying to go for a sunset skybox on TLFIB.

Last edited: