• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Last request ideas

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
so like that feature that VIPs have, !car, or some know it from space carts that car basically it would be given to reds, so reds can rebel as the car can he quite damaging, I could kinda see it being like if a number of reds did it could be quite damaging, and even if they don’t want to rebel they would still be able to enjoy some mini games while using the cart

so like that feature that VIPs have, !car, or some know it from space carts that car basically it would be given to reds, so reds can rebel as the car can he quite damaging, I could kinda see it being like if a number of reds did it could be quite damaging, and even if they don’t want to rebel they would still be able to enjoy some mini games while using the cart
lol that's bruce lee.

i know because i have a cardboard cutout of him

*this is related to the picture, not the reply*

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Here's some off the top of my head-
  • 100% Critz day - Everyone get 100% critz for the duration of the round. Would be a normal Jailbreak round otherwise.
  • "All of the above" day - 100% critz, RTD enabled, and spells enabled for everyone. Spells would randomly spawn throughout the map. Would be a free-for-all day like rapid rockets day. REDs and BLUs would be ubercharged for ~1 min upon round beginning so they could prepare to fight.
  • x1000 critz day - x1000 stats & all critz are enabled. REDs are given ammo upon round beginning. Would be a free-for-all day like rapid rockets day. Could go without the all critz part and just do x1000 day, though.
replace sexy saxxy with golden pan, re enable pan for that purpose

who cares if the noise of pan spam is unbearable :kappa:
pls no

Reactions: Floot

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Here are a few (R/B) both teams (R only) Red only (B only) blue only
1. Warday. I know this can be a custom LR but with proper editing and modification, it can be much more fun (R/B)
2. Random Day! Like an RTD, its a random day where you could end up having a 200% speed scout, or a 10hp heavy (R only)
Some goofy ones
3. Class War day. A day where each team is switched to one class each, such as red scouts vs blue heavies (R/B)
4. Infection/Tag day. A day in which there melee only, one person has to infect others or in tag, not be the tagged one or they blow up (R/B)
5. Mayhem day, or reverse hide and seek, is where the blues must hide and fight off all incoming reds (R/B)

Roach

★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2018
United Kingdom
1) Pokémon day
2) Hunger Games
3) 1 Class Day (All reds are automatically changed to a random class upon round start, blus also get a different 1 class)
4) Randomizer day (Everyone has randomized items)

This is great but I don't think pokemon day could really be scripted, especially now that JB is on a map rotation. Even back when it was only Minecraft outside of changing the spawn points for the reds I don't think you could do much for it.

Roach

★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2018
United Kingdom
I don't imagine that'd work because of several reasons.
1) JB is arena mode, which is hardcoded(?) to not respawn players.
2) A lot of JB maps aren't designed around NPC's, so they are most likely not noded, therefore the HHH wouldn't be able to move or do much of anything.
3) Just... why. This'd be the sort of thing you might have on a Trade server as a fun little event, but Jailbreak?

Lithium

Jul 4, 2018
United States
I don't imagine that'd work because of several reasons.
1) JB is arena mode, which is hardcoded(?) to not respawn players.
2) A lot of JB maps aren't designed around NPC's, so they are most likely not noded, therefore the HHH wouldn't be able to move or do much of anything.
3) Just... why. This'd be the sort of thing you might have on a Trade server as a fun little event, but Jailbreak?
I've seen this LR on the war3evo servers which is why I thought that it would be fun, although I am sorry if it's against the rules of mentioning other communities other than wonderland

fdhadbhiwdvcoiwd

Jul 10, 2018
For the NY servers which are only Minecraft I think if an admin is on a custom lr for nether day would be fun, the day is quite simple the reds and blues would be teleported separately to the nether and the day would go on as it normally would just in the nether. It would be a really cool day I think for the average TF2 player and would make Wonderland stand out with it's game play.