What is your least favorite/played class and why?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
For me, it's gotta be Sniper. I get bored in a matter of seconds whenever I'm not in the frontlines. Also, I feel like I'm one of the least contributing players to the team, so that is why I despise playing him. Feel free to list more than one class below, if you so desire.

Rocket

Jul 13, 2018
United Kingdom
There's not really a class I hate playing as but Heavy is definitely dull to play as since he's very slow and has no interesting abilities, so I only really play him when absolutely necessary.
I mean heavy is okay but the slow speed is just terrible and plus he's just a loudmouth and I love it but he has literally no abilities other than constant damage output.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Heavy because he’s slow and I get real tired of him in a matter of seconds. Only really play him when I have a medic that I trust/when I play jailbreak to tauntkill whilst being (somewhat) unnoticed

Soldier because I can’t rocket jump without breaking my wrist. I’m not joking, I have so low sensitivity that I can only turn 120 degrees with a 34cm mousepad... and since rocket jumping is one of the soldiers beat utility’s, I kinda have a handicap, lmao.

In return I love playing sniper with that low sensitivity considering I can be hella precise. Also, I am lowkey spy fanboy, since I’m a sucker for stealth

Rocket

Jul 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Heavy because he’s slow and I get real tired of him in a matter of seconds. Only really play him when I have a medic that I trust/when I play jailbreak to tauntkill whilst being (somewhat) unnoticed

Soldier because I can’t rocket jump without breaking my wrist. I’m not joking, I have so low sensitivity that I can only turn 120 degrees with a 34cm mousepad... and since rocket jumping is one of the soldiers beat utility’s, I kinda have a handicap, lmao.

In return I love playing sniper with that low sensitivity considering I can be hella precise. Also, I am lowkey spy fanboy, since I’m a sucker for stealth
Ahh I get ya thats what happened when i played this game like almost 9 years ago lol but im a soldier main now so its good.

Layka

Steam Powered Trans Girl.
★ Donor ★
Oct 23, 2017
New Brunswick
Spy... I'm just shit at it...
Sniper, because I just don't like 'em... And I'm a bad shot.
Pyro. Because of the Jungle Inferno update.
And Heavy, because I can't stand being slow! I like to go fast, like Snoc The Hedgebush!
Dh53GZwU8AEXLKw.jpg:large

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017
i don't give a shit about patches and updates, i always run pyro with axtinguisher, fuck all of you who call me shit cause i use it, ya'll some haters.

but on the real i literally don't play any class except pyro and scout.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
i don't give a shit about patches and updates, i always run pyro with axtinguisher, fuck all of you who call me shit cause i use it, ya'll some haters.

but on the real i literally don't play any class except pyro and scout.

Never in a million years did I think I was able to use the “old” emote, but in this sense it’s more fitting than not. LMAO

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't really have a set favorite class, so likewise I don't hate a specific one least off the top of my head. Though I will say that:
  • Heavy's slower speed can get boring asf.
  • Medic can be boring just because you're never directly engaging in combat yourself, more-so healing others who are.
  • Engineer can be very fun but also very boring as you're just camping one area a lot and not jumping into battle (least with me).

Reactions: Layka

Roach

★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2018
United Kingdom
The recent update killed the reserve shooter stone dead, you can't use airblast for the crit now.

As for me, my least favorite classes are Sniper and Medic.
I'm not very good at sniping, never really have been, and I find Medic to simply be boring.

I can almost always use the other classes as either stock or other weapons, (I don't really like Demoman gameplay but then I can just go Demoknight, problem solved).

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Boring Weapons Guy (Heavy) and Medic in General.

Engineer in Jailbreak.

The engineer part is simply just because he doesn't have any favorable trades to other classes.
YET, he is usually the class that successfully rebels the most, because no one actually expects that outcome. I find it amusing to play engi on jailbreak, just because he is under powered