Status
Not open for further replies.

-kws

Jul 25, 2017
at my desk
1.) Include your ban profile link:
STEAM_0:0:177844382

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Was playing on MK (like I do, pls get a Dodgeball server) when Momderator came online, presumably to spectate me. I was getting hackusations from certain players on the server and I assume Momderator came to spectate me but he left 10-15 minutes later (hard to tell time when you're playing a video game). R4 came online (under an alternate name; I'm not sure why, I would've played the same way even if you had "R4" as your nickname) and remained in spectator for 15-20 minutes (again, hard to tell time). Oh, before I forget, I was playing Sniper when I started getting the hackusations therefore I switched to DH Soldier, hoping to either get less pointless hackusations or none at all. That didn't w- blue screen while typing this, must be a good sign. Anyway, me switching to DH Soldier didn't improve anything and I just got more hackusations and more people following me around to kill me, I suppose.

R4 had been spectating me for 15-20 minutes for now and decided to ban me for "projectile aimbot" which I didn't quite understood because either he couldn't explain his reasoning very well or I was just too pissed at the fact that this is my what, 9th ban for hacks? Probably.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am still not hacking.

I was reported on panda.tf for 'wallhacks' and those demos were cleared by an ETF2L anti-cheat admin so one would think that the hackusations and random bans would cease after that. Hah.

I have provided handcam footage of me playing Sniper back when I first got banned hoping that it would help with my unban appeal but it did not. Call me stupidly optimistic but I figured I'd try again, this time with DH Soldier.

On a side note, I really have nothing against you, @R4. I apologize if I sounded harsh earlier but I'm just very, very tired of getting banned over and over again for something I don't or ever did. I have cheated in CS:GO, yes, that isn't something I'll ever deny or hide. But my last VAC ban for that game was almost two years ago and I haven't cheated in any other game ever since as I'd rather improve my gameplay through practice instead of third-party software enhancements.

Speaking of my gameplay, I take this game (TF2) very seriously and I try to make my Sniper gameplay reflect that. I have 95% HS rate on panda.tf's Trade #25 server and I had 93% HS rate on blw.tf's Trade #1 server (before they removed HLstatsX). I've been trying to practice Soldier (with the DH because RL is just way too easy: why aim when you can fire at floors/walls/ceilings, lol) so I have something else to play other than Spy (nerf the Amby harder, daddy).

Oh, also, I was questioned about my knowledge of hacking software. It's simple.

1. I was a trial admin on panda.tf back in 2014 (back when I first started playing CS:GO as well) and while that only granted me a basic knowledge of the sourcemod and some hacking software (mostly lmaobox as nullcore wasn't that popular back then, I don't think/remember), I learned a lot more about hacking when I started using them in CS:GO (mostly wallhacks so I could learn where people stood, what corners to check when entering a site, etc...) It took me a couple VAC bans in CS:GO before I finally let the hacking go and started improving by myself, playing mostly AWP (hence why I enjoy playing Sniper in TF2 more than any other class) and in 2015-2016 I came back to TF2.

2. I feel like having at least a basic knowledge of hacking software in the game you play should be fundamental. It'll prevent a lot of random hackusations and the moment you start telling yourself that maybe, just maybe, you aren't as good as you think you are and start trying to improve your own gameplay instead of finding excuses, you'll actually get a lot better at the game.

Wall of text over, I suppose.

Oh, on the handcam footage; I apologize for the shitty quality of the webcam. I was thinking of buying a new one (this one isn't even mine, it's my brother's) but I didn't think I'd need one so soon. Not a really big issue, I hope, just you can't see me click my mouse to fire but you can see me flicking and not relying on a third-party software program to play for me.

I play on 1.6 sens with 800 dpi, also.

Last edited:

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Hi, so first I want to correct some issues with the timeline you supplied, despite your claims I didn't explain to you clearly it was clearly stated to you by me the reasons for your ban in discord, your lack of understanding and resulting toxic behavior does not constitute otherwise. Why you would try to mislead people as to things clearly visible in discord and noted by others is beyond me but it does not help your appeal.

I'd like to address the misconception that your apparent good behavior on other communities has bearing on this one, not hacking on one community does not equate to not hacking on another.
I've actually read the appeal, you are referring too and watched the demos which I do agree with the EFTL admins assessment that you were not hacking in said instance. Unfortunately I do conclude you were in this instance.
It is interesting however the very same Panda owner that pardoned you, noted that he had banned several of your alts for cheating. Something that does not lead credence to the claim you don't hack or that you "Don't need hacks". In fact I somewhat suspect the reason you have so many accounts is due to VACs.

Secondly the fact you can play legit after being caught hacking is of no consequence, do you think if someone sends us a demo of them playing legit after a ban we just unban them ? It's not really a logical conclusion.
Yes I do agree you are alright when you are on other servers but your play there was considerably worse than on Mario Kart, see the scores for example which was in 5 kills in the above video you reached about 80~ points, on Mario Kart you reached over 430~. Being skilled on your own doesn't mean you don't hack. It's pretty hard to ignore the sudden skill gap when you are accused of hacking as well.

Ultimately from the demo I have recorded and the statement from other admins who viewed it I can only conclude you are hacking and thus am denying this appeal.

Quite frankly I think your toxic behavior in discord and even in your own signature here which you edited to make it seem as if i was unreasonable alone is worthy of a perma ban as well. I noted you have been banned from other communities for similar toxicity, see BLW. Which would make me conclude even without hacking you are someone we should remove from the servers.

Reactions: Tchernobyl (Tony)
Status
Not open for further replies.