Declined Lithium’s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithium1111

Sep 28, 2019
I killed a red for delaying his death request for around 2-3 minutes causing the round to delay. Upon killing the red I shortly after got guard banned by an admin, however I didn't know the ban was from an admin and thought that my guard ban was just from a votemenu feature or something I didn’t know about. I then used the !call feature to report it and then I got server banned for a day for abusing it. In my opinion I didn’t feel as if I were abusing it but I have a video I can send as evidence in my defense. Although I might have free killed and I accept the punishment for that I don't feel as if I should've been server banned for abusing the !call feature, because I didn't do it with intention of false reporting someone. Later I then had my punishment extended to a permanent ban due to a recent accusation. In other words I am truly sorry for my recent behavior and I will stop.

*edit
I can't find a way to trim the video. I can upload it to youtube, however at the end I showed something that leaks personal information that I need to trim. If you have any suggestions as to free software to trim my video that would be greatly appreciated.

*edit
Also this is somewhat on topic, but I was banned for a week for “making an account and advertising that I was the owner of the server”. The accounts previous names were lithium piss and Wonderland.TF Supporter. Even though it was coincidental that the account was made a little before I was banned and that the name was lithium I truly didn’t make this account. The name lithium is somewhat common in TF2 and CSGO since it’s the name of a cheating software, but my name came from the song Lithium by Nirvana. I wish to have that ban removed from my record because I really didn’t make the account. Also the account never connected to any of the wonderland servers so there was no way of matching mine and the other accounts ip. I was simply banned out of accusation, however I just wish someone could relook into the account or anything that could help with this situation because yes I have tons of banned alt accounts but all of from CSGO and none were used on any the wonderland servers. I was only banned once before for exploiting a glitch into crashing the server. I have put a lot of effort into making this appeal because believe it or not I am innocent.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Firstly let me just get this out of the way: Your ban for impersonating staff is not being removed from your record, end of story. Multiple staff investigated it and concluded that the ban was justified, and frankly I am growing weary of discussing it again so I'm just leaving it at that.

As for this appeal, no way it can move forward without this proof provided so please do. Here is a guide I found regarding splicing video clips with software on Windows/Macs by default. If this doesn't work just let me know.

Reactions: Floot

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The video shows you killing the RED less than 90 seconds after he received LR, not 2-3 min. as you claim.

Also, why did you think this was a VIP who punished you, and not staff?

lithium1111

Sep 28, 2019
Well I killed him because the warden said that he would die at 4, and that’s because there’s been so many new staff members since I last played I assumed it was a vip. Also he said free day and that he renamed us a bunch of times.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry that it's taken a week for me to reach a verdict. Here it is:

Firstly, I want to establish the ban is valid. You reported a staff member for '"VIP abuse" after they teambanned you (the teamban also valid). Now, even with that in mind, I would be inclined to pardon one in this situation, as this could be seen as a simple mistake. However, given your history of causing issues, punishments here, and your final warning, I see no reason to.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.