lolnutts AMA

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?

What's your favourite board game?

Do you have a professional mentor? If not, do you want one?

What is your definition of success?

If you could only teach one thing to your (future) child, what would it be?

If you could do anything, besides what you're doing now, what would you do?

What's the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn?

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
Depends really, I have only been to cinemas a few times to watch films my family is interested in. Like most of the avengers and the later marvel films from captain America and the winter soldier.
What's your favourite board game?
Hmmmmm, I like chess but don't play it much. I also at one point tried playing shogi (Japanese chess with my brother) it didn't turn out well. I also have Risk, but its the game of thrones one and have only been able to play a few games.
Do you have a professional mentor? If not, do you want one?
The wat?
What is your definition of success?
If you are happy, feel like you are doing well and not tired all the time. I'm not even close to that lmao.
If you could only teach one thing to your (future) child, what would it be?
The hardest choices in life are most often the best ones.
If you could do anything, besides what you're doing now, what would you do?
Hmmmmm be an Isekai protagonist especially from that time i was reincarnated as a slime. just due to what my life is kind of like right now thought it can change. If I cant be an Isekai protagonist then i would really like to have been able to stay in the army, that's gonna be one of my biggest regrets.
What's the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn?
To be honest it might have been so bad I don't remember it. That or i just have goldfish memory about that kind of thing.
Why the name "Lolnutt"
Favorite food/dish and cuisine?
Originally my username was JamiJarber, its a play on my actual name. but after having it for almost 4-5 years I thought it was time for a change. Around that time I was beginning to be a sniper main after being a soldier main for almost 4 years. I watched a lot of frag videos and saw someone named lolnutt, but when i looked them up on steam they had changed their name so i took it. almost 5 years later and its all i use.
My favorite food has to be pizza. if not then defiantly a Sunday roast with beef instead of chicken.
big titty waifu or big booty best gorl?
Why you gotta ask me that, but tbh prob's a mix of the two but if i had to choose one kinda also depends on personality.

• Love
Reactions: Prolix

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Do you feel your aim is confident on sniper and what is your least favorite type of jailbreak player.
I never am confident in my aim. My least favourite had got to be the super predictable ones, they do the same thing every round so it just gets tedious to deal with them. I'm not much better with warden tbh.