★ VIP ★
- Dec 31, 2017
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔
- Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔
- Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔
- Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔
- No private Steam profile.*
- Active on the forums.* (At least +10 posts!)
Age (dd/mm/yy): 25
Location: United States
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Most likely
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Monday - Friday: (GMT+1) 3:20 p.m - 12:00 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday: (GMT+1) Anytime I am needed.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes. I've held mod and administrator at servers for ES gaming, MaxDB, and a crit server. I held each of these for more than a year or two. I had Admin in ES, Mod in MaxDB, and Admin on the crit server.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I'm sure it will positively effect the community. I assist the community in the best way that I can if it is needed. I know the rules pretty well and I feel that any player, new or old, could ask me for help and I would be able to positively steer them in the correct direction.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I've been able to tell new and old players what the rules are and how they are breaking them in a way that they will accept and start following them. I've made some reports in the past of rule-breakers and have made some suggestions on what they should do to follow the rules accordingly. I am very sure that I could reduce/ put rule-breakers at a halt.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I play on the CP_Orange Wonderland.tf server everyday. Mon.-Fri. at 3:20 pm - 12:00 am. The weekends I play whenever I wake up and play to really late at night. I also play on the JailBreak servers here and there for fun and to see if anyone is causing some trouble.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I have done some SourceMod administration before but I would have no problem in learning more about it.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have donated to the Wonderland servers and have helped players feel loved in the community. I plan on donating more as time progresses. I also love assisting new-comers by acknowledging the rules to them and how this community functions.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I feel as if I should be accepted onto the team because I can handle a serious and neutral situation if necessary. The whole part of becoming a staff member for these servers is to collaborate as one unit and make decisions step by step. As well as make decisions as a person on our own if the problem needs to be resolved in an instant. I am mature as well as eligible and accountable for things that needs assistance. I would be a big help to the server I play most on as well. Keeping the servers clean and have that "warm and fuzzy" welcoming feel.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I am more than happy to answer any questions as best as I can that is thrown my way. This is my second time applying for the staff position. I applied in early January and now I am re-applying now. If you need anything answered personally just add me on steam. Have a nice day/night!
64.3 KB Views: 3