• No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔
  • Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔
  • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔
  • No private Steam profile.*
  • Active on the forums.* (At least +10 posts!)
* = must fulfill requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 25
SteamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409022488
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Most likely

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Monday - Friday: (GMT+1) 3:20 p.m - 12:00 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday: (GMT+1) Anytime I am needed.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes. I've held mod and administrator at servers for ES gaming, MaxDB, and a crit server. I held each of these for more than a year or two. I had Admin in ES, Mod in MaxDB, and Admin on the crit server.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I'm sure it will positively effect the community. I assist the community in the best way that I can if it is needed. I know the rules pretty well and I feel that any player, new or old, could ask me for help and I would be able to positively steer them in the correct direction.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I've been able to tell new and old players what the rules are and how they are breaking them in a way that they will accept and start following them. I've made some reports in the past of rule-breakers and have made some suggestions on what they should do to follow the rules accordingly. I am very sure that I could reduce/ put rule-breakers at a halt.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I play on the CP_Orange Wonderland.tf server everyday. Mon.-Fri. at 3:20 pm - 12:00 am. The weekends I play whenever I wake up and play to really late at night. I also play on the JailBreak servers here and there for fun and to see if anyone is causing some trouble.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I have done some SourceMod administration before but I would have no problem in learning more about it.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have donated to the Wonderland servers and have helped players feel loved in the community. I plan on donating more as time progresses. I also love assisting new-comers by acknowledging the rules to them and how this community functions.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I feel as if I should be accepted onto the team because I can handle a serious and neutral situation if necessary. The whole part of becoming a staff member for these servers is to collaborate as one unit and make decisions step by step. As well as make decisions as a person on our own if the problem needs to be resolved in an instant. I am mature as well as eligible and accountable for things that needs assistance. I would be a big help to the server I play most on as well. Keeping the servers clean and have that "warm and fuzzy" welcoming feel.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I am more than happy to answer any questions as best as I can that is thrown my way. This is my second time applying for the staff position. I applied in early January and now I am re-applying now. If you need anything answered personally just add me on steam. Have a nice day/night!

-Loopie ♥

Attachments

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
I will keep my answer short.

First of all I will quote @Eight from your previous application.
While I find various aspects of you appealing such as your previous administration experience, along with you meeting and even exceeding our requirements (besides the forum activity one, which you seem to be working on), there's problems I have too. In the application itself, I think you could've elaborated upon various things and given better reasoning, such as what Ray said with questions #3, #4, and #8. There's also smaller issues such as how you should specify your available time-span for Fri-Sun on Question 1, as I'm sure you're not actually available 24 hours of every day Fri-Sun. Even if it's a loose schedule, specify. Furthermore, you should be more specific with Question 2 and note the communities you had or currently have staff in along with other details such as your roles in them and what not. While that's been cleared up now for the most part after I asked, this should've been stated in the application itself.

However, one of my bigger issues is maturity in-game. You seem to have a tendency to insult others/throw verbal taunts towards people based on how they play, among other things such as using rather "sexual" binds (clicky) While the "sexual binds" aren't exactly disallowed, maturity is expected from applicants and we don't want users who insult others, therefore breaking our rules. So, I can't support you now, however I encourage you to take this advice and improve with it. If this application is denied, I encourage you to try again in the future.

EDIT: However, with threads like "What music do you prefer?" (extremely similar to "What's your favorite music?", even though they differ since one is more specific than the other) and other rather...bland? threads like "What's your favorite color?," I feel you were in a rush to meet the forum activity requirement and so posted a lot today. In fact, honestly seems you were in a rush in general since you are applying on the same day you joined the forums, introducing yourself after applying. Sorry if this comes off as nitpicking, but I felt the need to add this onto my post.
When your app got declined you left the community. Instead of learning from your mistakes and trying to be a better person and thus trying your luck in the future, you "ragequited" back then and decided to return 2 months ago. After checking your chat log I have found that there are times of you still being disrespectful towards other players. Your answers to some questions are still lacking and last but not least I have found you actually hacking on our servers on your alt account , getting banned and later trying to join via on your main and getting banned on your main as well. You have some guts applying for staff. I would never want nor trust a hacker who is applying for staff and used to pollute our servers and annoy our players in the past.

My vote is -1

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

Due to an overly short application, previously mentioned problems with disrespect and of course, tryign to avoid a ban via another account, ending in another automatic ban.

Peeko

★ VIP ★
I have never hacked on the wonderland servers. I don’t know where this information you found has come from. I can assure you I have not hacked.

Peeko

★ VIP ★
I have also never been permanently banned on the Wonderland servers

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
I have never hacked on the wonderland servers. I don’t know where this information you found has come from. I can assure you I have not hacked.
Yeah I'm sure you are so "innocent" while the logs say otherwise. Same ip shared by both accounts. And when I check the account on the first screenshot I see a wonderful vac ban on it.
r3.png r4.png

Peeko

★ VIP ★
I’ve never hacked. Most likely was someone at my house. I don’t really remember those as well.

Peeko

★ VIP ★
If you need other questions answered I’m here. But I can assure you that that adammaccartney06 account is not mine. I haven’t hacked nor do I want to. But alright.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I cannot support someone that has a history of breaking our most serious rule. Also, the application is very short and you have a very narrow selection of servers that you play on. Big -1 from me.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
While your application is appealing in most cases, the fact that you've been banned for hacking has completely lost it for me. Unless you're actually able to prove that the account is not yours, then my decision will not change.

TrueMyth

Cool, calm and collected
Admin ★
Everything has been said that stood out really. + That the application is very short. I can't trust you when you are saying that the account isn't yours, prove it.

Last edited:

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Right off the bat, I need to go over this lying you're doing. On your application, you claim you are 25, yet on a separate application on Panda.tf made less than a year ago, you say you are 22 (link for anyone who wants to see themselves). With some more digging, I found situations on different communities where you've caused issues by lying, and while I'm inclined to not consider this drama foreign to the community in this case, I definitely feel it's noteworthy, especially with how it's tying into the lying I've mentioned. Here are links for anyone else who is interested into what I'm referring too:

There's also this glaring issue of you having seemingly cheated on an alt on our servers, which is honestly making me to consider a ban at this point, given it's an obvious throwaway account and there's a relatively low time-span between when you got banned for avoiding that ban and when you were originally banned. I'd expect you to appeal the ban if it was truly illegitimate, however for you to not mention about it now and try to almost sweep it under the rug by checking off that you have no bans, and now make a seemingly vague and small defense/explanation to it almost seems to further the legitimacy of the ban, however this could just be me being overcritical and you truly forgot. Who knows, I can't fully trust your word for it even given my previous point about you lying.

To go over other things, while I haven't found any disrespectful behavior from you contrary to what Sanxis said, I have definitely noticed the drop in activity between this application and the last, I.E no forum/Discord activity nor bother to file any type of reports to help staff. You should really try to help out staff by reporting people, along with trying to get to know & participate in the community more, it helps us get to know you and shows you aren't just here for power.

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
No.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.