• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Lr Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Could the jailbreak servers get a hot potato day where its a day where all blues and reds run around the map or hide and every round start one person on the map will have a hot potato this could be a pan or anything. And every 15 seconds one person on the map will have a hot potato he has to try pass it on and send it to another red or blue while all the other reds and blues run around trying to avoid being tagged. And once the 15 second timer is over the person who is currently holding the potato - (This could be a pan) will die. Reason i chose pan is because it's one of the melee that are disabled in a natural jailbreak round.

PVP should be disabled by the way between reds and blues.
Melee damage is disabled .
To see if you have the hot potato your melee instantly switches to a pan once you hit another play you instantly switch back to your original melee and the person you tagged is the person with the pan.

And as there are less players the timer increases by 5 seconds.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I've seen something similar on a Minecraft server from what you suggested and it was a lot of enjoyment from what I saw, only as a jailbreak LR suggestion I imagine this will be very fun so you got a +1 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.