Maders_ may come back

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
I’m at a loss for words.

The reason of this thread: I just joined a server. The first time I talk I get death threats and insults. It got worse after I did cellwars on OVERHEAL day. Now everyone wants the warden to just let reds kill me without punishment, pressing buttons to force me to do trick orders and hard versions of minigames. I won't deny it, some of the other servers were ok and welcoming. However, this shows people haven’t let go of old pasts.

Post-Leaving: You may have listened to my song and heard the verse, “Pick up the legacy, put it in an order, and make the reds cry.” This relates to the nuke day and the days and orders relating to that legacy of my reign. The Reign of Maders_. For once after a YEAR I raged in front of everyone and left so that I don’t get more mad. Now, I’m considering just throwing away the good warden act and just going full of Maders_ doing jump podium to podium backwards while doing 360s, Cellwars when it’s not needed, and Obby facing backwards with collisions.

My message (again): I really want to be a good warden, but I can’t if people don’t want to follow through with that greatness I have. I’ve spent the year I was banned making new days, new orders, and challenges. I don’t want to give this to people who are just going to through on a fake mask under the mods and go hating andy; it's sad how I’m still treated this way even though it hasn’t even been a day since my unban.

A question: Since the cOMMuniTY knows best, what do I do to be a good warden that doesn’t follow listening to the reds constantly and not doing cellwars. This fits in with a category I enjoy and can tolerate easily. I am calmer now and willing to take ANY advice without rejection.

Thank you for reading this, and don’t make this into a troll pit like last time.
Post automatically merged:

DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PLAYERS: MADERS_ IS A ALTERNATIVE OF SNIPERS_ AND IS BASED OFF OF HOW I AM FEELING. TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION NEXT TO YOU COME ACROSS THESE DIFFERENT NAMES AND/OR ME.

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
It is not that you are a bad warden, or people are hating you because of how you warden... People seem to have a vendetta against you and for those who don't, follow along with ones that do subconsciously as they don't want to be the odd one out, which of course, gives them a negative view on you even though they may not have had any negative experiences with you, heck, I've been completely right about something but just because one really liked person on the server said otherwise, the whole server went against me calling me an idiot and a trash warden for something I was completely in the right about. Whenever I was on the server with you, I honestly felt quite bad as everyone was against you for no good reason and there were no staff available to help. One of the best things you can do in my opinion is to not be as confrontational going like "I'm warden and I'm going to mute the entire blue team because snipers_ is on." And stuff similar to that as that'll just make it worse tbh, and with yourself in general, being laid back and just caring less will benefit you the most as #1, the people who do it get less satisfaction from your reaction, #2 It'll give people less reason to dislike you. Keep in mind, you are ALLOWED to mute people, do cell wars, and all of that with moderation of course. For example, if people are being obnoxious being toxic or talking over you, just pay it no mind, mute them, and continue the round. As long as you don't it the whole round, you'll be fine, and for FF, sometimes the reds actually want to do that. However I must say, punishing people by doing unfun orders and unfun days and punishing the red team for the blues will not help you at all. If you want any more advice in jailbreak, not how much help I'll be tbh, but you can ask.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
I’m at a loss for words.

The reason of this thread: I just joined a server. The first time I talk I get death threats and insults. It got worse after I did cellwars on OVERHEAL day. Now everyone wants the warden to just let reds kill me without punishment, pressing buttons to force me to do trick orders and hard versions of minigames. I won't deny it, some of the other servers were ok and welcoming. However, this shows people haven’t let go of old pasts.

Post-Leaving: You may have listened to my song and heard the verse, “Pick up the legacy, put it in an order, and make the reds cry.” This relates to the nuke day and the days and orders relating to that legacy of my reign. The Reign of Maders_. For once after a YEAR I raged in front of everyone and left so that I don’t get more mad. Now, I’m considering just throwing away the good warden act and just going full of Maders_ doing jump podium to podium backwards while doing 360s, Cellwars when it’s not needed, and Obby facing backwards with collisions.

My message (again): I really want to be a good warden, but I can’t if people don’t want to follow through with that greatness I have. I’ve spent the year I was banned making new days, new orders, and challenges. I don’t want to give this to people who are just going to through on a fake mask under the mods and go hating andy; it's sad how I’m still treated this way even though it hasn’t even been a day since my unban.

A question: Since the cOMMuniTY knows best, what do I do to be a good warden that doesn’t follow listening to the reds constantly and not doing cellwars. This fits in with a category I enjoy and can tolerate easily. I am calmer now and willing to take ANY advice without rejection.

Thank you for reading this, and don’t make this into a troll pit like last time.
Post automatically merged:

DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PLAYERS: MADERS_ IS A ALTERNATIVE OF SNIPERS_ AND IS BASED OFF OF HOW I AM FEELING. TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION NEXT TO YOU COME ACROSS THESE DIFFERENT NAMES AND/OR ME.
Some people unfortunately have anger issues. While I originally had a vendetta against you because you made jailbreak unfun, I got used to it and just got good (sorta).

I guess just pretend you don't know who Snipers_ is and pretend to have no relation