• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Make accepted staff applications public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
For the people that +1 this, You think staff are just going to magically know if something is copied or not? They'd have to go through every single application, now who's going to do that? Or they will copy something and make it look different, so search doesn't bust them.

If applications are made public, then there will be no genuine staff, nobody will be original, and most will likely be dis-honest. The whole "I just want to get an idea" thing is just a dumb lie; once you've seen someone's application, the answers are going to be stuck in your head, and your application won't be original because you've been influenced by someone else. Let alone the fact that they leave accepted apps public for some time before making them private.

And as Scorch stated above, you already have everything you need to make a flawless application. When I first saw this thread, I was expecting a staff member to be the one to make a thread like this, since, coming from a member doesn't look too great, and I'm pretty sure you can tell why by now. There's no reason to make applications public, use your brain, don't rush your application, and you're set.

Last edited:

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
+1 to making accepted apps visible, but not readable.

sry to cut in on this

There's no real reason to give ppl the ability to track who has/was accepted if theyre no longer staff, the idea of this thread is nice but like, cmon son. (edit: seeing who's still staff is easy enough if thats legitimately what this thread was asking for, there's an updated staff list via forums and discord is always there and you can ask them instead.)
No need to read and no need to know unless you're a higher-up in the staff already. If anybody's that desperate to see what peoples apps were at the time, if they get accepted, copypaste it onto a word document or make screenshots already, not hard

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria

I don't get the whole "making it easier for applicants to formulate an app" thing. You're already given all the info and requirements you need to produce a good application so what's the point? Being able to view declined applications is more than enough for aspiring applicants.
Imagine if you are applying but you don't know wln really want, by making the accepted applications section visible makes it easier to understand questions that you didn't get, for example blackwonder and panda, they allow you to check past accepted applications, I hope you get my point.

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
Imagine if you are applying but you don't know wln really want, by making the accepted applications section visible makes it easier to understand questions that you didn't get, for example blackwonder and panda, they allow you to check past accepted applications, I hope you get my point.
if someone doesnt understand our questions, that already shows to me that they would not be ready for staff, -1

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sowon and Hypernova

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Imagine if you are applying but you don't know wln really want, by making the accepted applications section visible makes it easier to understand questions that you didn't get
If future applicants don't understand what we want without looking at previous answers that won our support, I don't think they should be trusted to give a genuine and heartfelt answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.