• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Make it that FRLR is dependant only from Warden perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectraParadox

de_2fort
★ Donor ★
Aug 20, 2022
Middle of Nowhere, Russia.
Due to the way the clients and delay works, everyone has their own vision on FRLR (First Reaction Last Reaction).
Warden may see one person be the last to do an action, a guard might see someone else be last. And knowing guards, they'll jump to kill the person on their perspective.
Make it that the game is only dependant from the Wardens perspective and it will be Warden Kills Only automatically when the game is active.
Variations and other ideas welcome.

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
It's already dependent on warden pov since the guard team can have a wide range of ping differences making it hard to decide on who is actually kos. Also generally the opinions on who is kos line up, but in very severe confusion you should be redoing it anyways.

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Favouritism inside FR;LR is just client side issues as when you are the one to do an action in FR;LR you'll always see yourself doing it first. Regardless, I just think that warden as the sole person that can tell which did the action first is better than just a team of blues.
Its less complicated and will lead to few issues.

+1
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

★Sparky

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2019
-1, I agree with Lux. Already by default now wardens perspective is final. If theres a guard and warden that saw two different people do the action at the "same" time, wardens view is final so I see it not being neccessary to add this.

Status
Not open for further replies.