Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Happy holidays everyone!~
In celebration of all the snow and the holiday season coming up, I wanted to be more "festive" and "snow-themed," however I don't want to just paste on a Santa hat to the icons I use. So, why not get you guys to make me something? :p

I'm looking for a drawing I can use as an icon. Rules are:
  • Must be snow/winter and/or holiday themed (obviously).
  • Must include this character (reference), this character (references), or at least be some sort of logo or something including the number 8 (references), however with the last option you must really impress me (well ideally you should try your best to impress me with any of these, but I'd prefer one of the characters so if you want to win by doing the last choice, then I'd recommend putting your 100% into it).
  • This isn't a full-on rule, but I'd prefer legitimate drawings. If all the submissions I get are just shitposts, then I'll just close the giveaway. Just know if you do make a shitpost I'm probably not going to choose you as the winner.
Otherwise, be creative!

Winner will be handpicked by me (based on what submission I like the most ofc) on December 24th. Rewards are as follows:
EDIT: For the record you may have multiple submissions.
EDIT#2: My current pfp of a frost-themed knight is unrelated to the giveaway (as in, I don't want submissions of that character if the submission doesn't include what I stated in the rules).
EDIT#3: Doesn't have to be a drawing, if you want to do some other type of art go for it so long as it meets the other rules.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
txcPasM.gif

Last edited:

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
You don't need to be creative to make something, you need to be patient with everything, got some drawing skills, make it a hobby and the creativity will come to you outta nowhere. This is how my father started, this how I did and now you may do the same.
I don't know, man. I've never really been to fond of making art and stuff like that. Not really my forte I guess.

Just something simple. Made from scratch, with use of your previous avatars as references for design. If you want the avatar without my watermark message me on discord. Mikkedx#7704

View attachment 409
I really don't want to be rude or mean any harm but that really looks likely my original hand made avatar with a Santa Claus hat on it.

Mikkedx

Nov 16, 2017
I really don't want to be rude or mean any harm but that really looks likely my original hand made avatar with a Santa Claus hat on it.
If you were to zoom in you would see the suit is a completely different suit. I did use your hand drawn as a reference for the suit color and if the undershirt is white, but other than that its handmade. If this comes out dickish i didn't mean for it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.