make poll every month to add/remove maps

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
A forum based poll to determine whether less popular maps get taken out of rotation and attempt to introduce (and reintroduce) maps to rotation.

that's for all modes jsyk

If whoever is in charge of map maintenance/changing is up for it, this would provide a very good incentive to be active in the forums as well as remove stale/boring/broken maps.

Definitely agree.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
Having a poll each month might be somewhat excessive and there isn't an unlimited supply of maps to replace removed ones with either. However, we can certainly discuss which maps aren't necessary on the servers as they're just unpopular, broken or easily exploitable (e.g. dr_minecraft_redux) and other maps that the playerbase would like to see.

Besides, I'm certain I'm not the only one here who wants to see Jailfort again right?... right?

However, we can certainly discuss which maps aren't necessary on the servers as they're just unpopular, broken or easily exploitable (e.g. dr_minecraft_redux)
So... basically a large majority of the Deathrun maps, most of which have either updated variants or have been abandoned by their creators for years?

Some of which have already been reported and didn't get a response for a whole month.

Which is why I say "If whoever is in charge of map maintenance/changing is up for it" Perhaps a month is too regular, but if this was to be done it would need to be actively maintained by someone not only with time to handle it all, but access to the server backend itself.

Last edited:
Agreed, we need this. It's just a great idea.