• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined make poll every month to add/remove maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
A forum based poll to determine whether less popular maps get taken out of rotation and attempt to introduce (and reintroduce) maps to rotation.

that's for all modes jsyk

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Having a poll each month might be somewhat excessive and there isn't an unlimited supply of maps to replace removed ones with either. However, we can certainly discuss which maps aren't necessary on the servers as they're just unpopular, broken or easily exploitable (e.g. dr_minecraft_redux) and other maps that the playerbase would like to see.

Besides, I'm certain I'm not the only one here who wants to see Jailfort again right?... right?

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
However, we can certainly discuss which maps aren't necessary on the servers as they're just unpopular, broken or easily exploitable (e.g. dr_minecraft_redux)

So... basically a large majority of the Deathrun maps, most of which have either updated variants or have been abandoned by their creators for years?

Some of which have already been reported and didn't get a response for a whole month.

Which is why I say "If whoever is in charge of map maintenance/changing is up for it" Perhaps a month is too regular, but if this was to be done it would need to be actively maintained by someone not only with time to handle it all, but access to the server backend itself.

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
we have a vote system, so if people vote a map it means they want it so I don’t really see this as a needed thing. Also going off of what superguard said it’s not like there’s a lot of maps out there

Reactions: MissMaye
Status
Not open for further replies.