• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak To Do Make +use unable to be banned in Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Okay so the general gist of what I am saying in my aforementioned post is that staff when they are in game already have alot of things to do and making sure people aren't or are using +use is just adding more things for us all to do.
Wasn't the suggestion changed to just not restricting +use during minigames? Like, everything is the same except one thing and admins shouldn't be looking at people using +use, just like before.

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
You missed the point.
point is that +use can only be restricted during minigames due to issues such as people pressing other people's jeopardy buttons, but it was never banned. warden should always be allowed to disallow +use as it makes things a lot easier for telling people apart when its a day such as warden presses buttons only day

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
point is that +use can only be restricted during minigames due to issues such as people pressing other people's jeopardy buttons, but it was never banned. warden should always be allowed to disallow +use as it makes things a lot easier for telling people apart when its a day such as warden presses buttons only day
Wait, that is the direct opposite of what we said.

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
And gives spies a pretty sizable advantage in Jeapordy, if you don't want players pressing other player's buttons then you can just have players face their own podium.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Honestly expected a better response from an ex-administaror. The suggestion has a good intention behind it, and if you see my message there was no argument, he plainly agreed with me. Oh and yes, my message was about changing his suggestion to fit jailbreak better.
response you don't like doesn't equal bad response i'm afraid to say. Well intoned as it might have been I don't see the suggestion being taken very far, as it ties in to the idea of binds being a problem. Too much work for too little payoff.

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
response you don't like doesn't equal bad response i'm afraid to say. Well intoned as it might have been I don't see the suggestion being taken very far, as it ties in to the idea of binds being a problem. Too much work for too little payoff.
But that's the opposite of what I'm saying, I'm defending the bind instead of asking it to be banned altogether.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
All thats needed to implement the suggestion is add "+use may not be restricted during minigames" in the rules, and thats it, just like the rule that says that microphones cannot be restricted during active minigames.

Reactions: MsPunchy

SlavMcgopnik

Nov 3, 2021

By this logic we need to reduce heavy's health because he has an advantage in cell wars, reduce scout's speed because it gives him an advantage in soccer, cut the thermal thruster because it makes it easy to do bullshit rebellions as pyro...

My point being that every class has some differences, spy having an advantage in jeopardy if +use is restricted by the warden is not breaking the game in half.

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York

By this logic we need to reduce heavy's health because he has an advantage in cell wars, reduce scout's speed because it gives him an advantage in soccer, cut the thermal thruster because it makes it easy to do bullshit rebellions as pyro...

My point being that every class has some differences, spy having an advantage in jeopardy if +use is restricted by the warden is not breaking the game in half.
I already detailed my thoughts on this argument in the main post.

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
That's it. threads done lol 3 pages too long
oh my god!!!! I'm your biggest fan!!!

Also, it's kind of a mixed opinion on this. But I'd prefer that it would be BLUEs can be banned from using it, but REDs shan't be declined. bc of the reasons you stated.
For that, I'd go for +1 but very leaning toward neutral bc of the aforementioned points.

Status
Not open for further replies.