Making a tf2 jailbreak review video of the year

★Sparky

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2019
Eyyy everyone, I'm working on making a video of funny and epic jailbreak moments throughout the year. During the last year lots of awesome people have come and gone, but I've recorded a whole ton of funny clips where you probably are included. Don't know when it'll be done but I'd highly suggest you watching it, It might be a bit "loud" during some clips so that you're warned already so make sure your headset volume isn't too loud. But it'll be entertaining as hell, I'll try to tag some of you that are already in some of the clips, hope it doesn't bother either one of you-

Can't wait to "re-live" all the funny/ epic moments from interacting with all of you (No this is not some sort of goodbye video or anything lol), I just made it to entertain you all and hopefully have a little giggle over all the stupid and funny moments you might've been a part of.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Eyyy everyone, I'm working on making a video of funny and epic jailbreak moments throughout the year. During the last year lots of awesome people have come and gone, but I've recorded a whole ton of funny clips where you probably are included. Don't know when it'll be done but I'd highly suggest you watching it, It might be a bit "loud" during some clips so that you're warned already so make sure your headset volume isn't too loud. But it'll be entertaining as hell, I'll try to tag some of you that are already in some of the clips, hope it doesn't bother either one of you-

Can't wait to "re-live" all the funny/ epic moments from interacting with all of you (No this is not some sort of goodbye video or anything lol), I just made it to entertain you all and hopefully have a little giggle over all the stupid and funny moments you might've been a part of.
all the snipers_, poopy joe, and moody/sam clips.

Man, this is gonna be a treasure trove of shittery

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020

@ me In the discord when you finish it