Accepted Mann of the Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MannoftheLaw/ i cant find my ban profile though since the guardban system is down i wasn't too surprised

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for friendlyism. after last guard activated i did not immediately open fire upon the reds as they had not descended upon me with murderous intent. i didnt feel good about shooting them when they hadnt tried to kill me, so instead i planned to kill myself with a nice funny rag doll into the pool. i was killed while i was breaking the glass by a red, and was guardbanned a few rounds later.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I only had 33 minutes left of my ban when the guardban system went down, and i would have finished my ban by now if the system wasnt down. In the future i will be faster at doing my duties.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I can't check your playtime to verify, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and lift your teamban early anyway. Though, keep in mind that you have multiple punishments for favoritism/friendlying, and so you probably won't receive much leniency if something like this were to happen again.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.