Resolved Marked as a freekiller (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
So before I left for my vacation I had an instance where I got marked as a freekiller. Not that I actually did freekill, more just that I systematically took out people who were not following orders correctly, because they had some more forgiving wardens before I joined, I assume.

Nonetheless, I killed all in all around 11-12 people and got marked, meaning I got T-(A) posed and got the standard message.
“You have been marked as a freekiller. You will be banned in “60” unless an admin pardons it/you”

I contacted a couple admins over steam to ask how long “60” was, where one of you/them said 60 min. I asked around if they could pardon me, and no response.
I then proceeded to get curios, because I’ve seen other people leave within a heartbeat of getting marked, and getting banned.

Next round rolls around and everything is back to normal. No T-(A) pose or anything. I don’t know if I got pardoned or what happened but I was cautious anyway.

I sat on the server, still on blue, but trying to do almost no damage at all, so that I didn’t get marked again.
Except the warden on the 4th or 5th round after I got marked was incompetent and didn’t kill half the rebbelers when he should. Still no mark even after killing 5-6 rebbelers within 10 seconds.

Conclusion
When that happens, what should I do exactly in order to minimize the annoyance of admins, and maximize the effectiveness of my call for help / problem, and where?

Also; how do I know when I’m about to hit the limit, since it’s my first time marked in 240 hours of wln server time? I guess not something specific?

Reactions: Toastlawyer

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
So before I left for my vacation I had an instance where I got marked as a freekiller. Not that I actually did freekill, more just that I systematically took out people who were not following orders correctly, because they had some more forgiving wardens before I joined, I assume.

Nonetheless, I killed all in all around 11-12 people and got marked, meaning I got T-(A) posed and got the standard message.
“You have been marked as a freekiller. You will be banned in “60” unless an admin pardons it/you”

I contacted a couple admins over steam to ask how long “60” was, where one of you/them said 60 min. I asked around if they could pardon me, and no response.
I then proceeded to get curios, because I’ve seen other people leave within a heartbeat of getting marked, and getting banned.

Next round rolls around and everything is back to normal. No T-(A) pose or anything. I don’t know if I got pardoned or what happened but I was cautious anyway.

I sat on the server, still on blue, but trying to do almost no damage at all, so that I didn’t get marked again.
Except the warden on the 4th or 5th round after I got marked was incompetent and didn’t kill half the rebbelers when he should. Still no mark even after killing 5-6 rebbelers within 10 seconds.

Conclusion
When that happens, what should I do exactly in order to minimize the annoyance of admins, and maximize the effectiveness of my call for help / problem, and where?

Also; how do I know when I’m about to hit the limit, since it’s my first time marked in 240 hours of wln server time? I guess not something specific?
I think this is 60 seconds, but if the round restarts in this 60 secs, its gone I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.