★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: STEAM_0:1:19689608
Player name: KOMATSUMIES
Date of incident: July 12, 2018
Server name / IP: 96.44.175.74:27015
Proof of evidence in form of:

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
So the warden said it was Altitude Day, and then KOMATSUMIES starts killing all REDs with his Hitman's Heatmaker. You can tell it was a free kill because even the warden was telling him to stop.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
By any chance do you have the full recording of the round (or at least a recording that shows everything in the round preceding what you've already posted)? Would be useful.

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
By any chance do you have the full recording of the round (or at least a recording that shows everything in the round preceding what you've already posted)? Would be useful.
I didn't think he was freekilling until he killed me, the pyro, and the engineer. As soon as he killed a second person, I pressed my record button. It probably didn't show the full story.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait.

Due to the recording only catching a small clip of him killing users, and not recording from the beginning of the round for full context, I'm going to close this due to insufficient evidence. We don't know if it was freekilling, if the user legitimately caught them rebelling, whatever. Please record from the beginning of the round next time so we can see the whole round leading up to the kills.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.