steamID3: [U:1:107642144]
steamID64: 76561198067907872

Player name: S,

Date of incident: September 17, 2018

Server name / IP:

★ WonderLand UK | Jailbreak - Custom
IP: 185.38.149.225:27019

Proof of evidence in form of:

I decided I wanted to play jailbreak, so I went on (★ WonderLand UK | Jailbreak - Custom). On this server there was a blue team member named "S,". He had a mic, but did not use it, as I will later find out. He would tap (free hit) players here and there, but not enough for me to do anything about it. Some time has passed with him doing this and he goes warden, using his mic. *shocker* At this point there was an LR active from last round, (pokemon day) he proceeds to lead the reds onto the yellow line(nothing wrong so far) then he takes a deep breath and says "you.. you know what? I'm done" then proceeds to kill everyone on the line.

TF2 demo / video recording:

The video takes place in near the end of his killing spree, and next round the other players start to say what is on there own mind.

I'm not really sure if this is enough evidence, due to the fact that the video does not show him neither giving anymore orders that the reds may or may not have denied. Keep in mind that the LR is active (pokemon day)

I hope the backlash from the other players compensates for the fact of the first point, made above this sentence, because i hate to see people like this get away.

I am unable to post the video as evidence, i really don't want this guy to get away. If somebody knows how to post the video here, on a mac, that would be great.
If not please close this at your own discretion, I want to at least try to get people like S out of these servers.

I have the demo file, I just don't know what to do with it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, the demo only shows him killing people, it doesn't verify that he's denying an LR or freekilling, so in that regard I will need to mark this report as needing evidence. However, given you're a mod now, you can teamban him yourself assuming you observed sufficient proof. I'll also look into the various users disrespecting others in the demo.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.