Maybe I'm not a freekiller?

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Hi, so I am pretty sure if you're reading this you either don't recognize me or don't actually think I'm a freekiller but maybe there's that rare chance that person who always thinks I freekill reads this I can enlighten them. I hope to share my criteria on who I kill in jailbreak and show I'm not as strict as you think I am.

To start, before I consider someone kos I ask myself, was it an honest accident that wasn't like them attempting to rebel or them not hearing the order but they just had a flinch and did something on accident I may not always kill them. For example, reds are crouch walking and someone accidently stands up I may ignore it. I do it because I honestly realize it's not that easy multi tasking. However if they're standing still on a line and jump on accident my ass you're getting killed. I also remind myself humans aren't perfect so I can't expect reds to take the exact fastest route to the millimeter of where they walk. Unless it's an obvious delay or detour where they could have easily avoided doing what they did then I won't go crazy.
TL;DR I am not really that strict I get not everyone is perfect and you have to realize that sometimes. (this isn't a joke btw I mean it)

For force baiting, I will not tolerate it at all. I mean it, if I see even for a second a red walks in the direction that isn't where they're suppose to be heading to go toward a blue even if they don't actually hit them but do attempt I will kill them. I can't stand forcebaiting I don't honestly know why but I will go absolutely strict on it.

Something that I think honestly everyone if not most people do it's kill someone who doesn't follow orders. Simple as that if they aren't afk or afm or leave cell when not suppose to etc I will kill them that's not being strict that's just killing someone who is kos don't know why I get called out for freekill so many times.

One thing to consider about me, if I see someone who is kos I will not forget to kill them as long as I'm sure I'm killing the right person. I am a horrible shot, whether I'm a sniper or a class that can easily freehit I'd rather not freehit/freekill others. So if it means it takes me even a whole 3 minutes to kill someone after finishing a minigame because they weren't afk in the marker 3 minutes ago you bet your ass i'll kill them and I'll enjoy it when the whole server is calling me a freekiller because I know they couldn't care why I killed them they just want something to be angry about.

I don't consider myself strict but consider others pussies for not killing someone if you don't they'll never learn. That is why everyday I get faced with being called a freekiller by half a server at times, because so what if they ran away they came back so they're auto pardoned and the warden never gave me permission to kill them so it's a god damn freekill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: EmoEggs

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Hi, so I am pretty sure if you're reading this you either don't recognize me or don't actually think I'm a freekiller but maybe there's that rare chance that person who always thinks I freekill reads this I can enlighten them. I hope to share my criteria on who I kill in jailbreak and show I'm not as strict as you think I am.

To start, before I consider someone kos I ask myself, was it an honest accident that wasn't like them attempting to rebel or them not hearing the order but they just had a flinch and did something on accident I may not always kill them. For example, reds are crouch walking and someone accidently stands up I may ignore it. I do it because I honestly realize it's not that easy multi tasking. However if they're standing still on a line and jump on accident my ass you're getting killed. I also remind myself humans aren't perfect so I can't expect reds to take the exact fastest route to the millimeter of where they walk. Unless it's an obvious delay or detour where they could have easily avoided doing what they did then I won't go crazy.
TL;DR I am not really that strict I get not everyone is perfect and you have to realize that sometimes. (this isn't a joke btw I mean it)

For force baiting, I will not tolerate it at all. I mean it, if I see even for a second a red walks in the direction that isn't where they're suppose to be heading to go toward a blue even if they don't actually hit them but do attempt I will kill them. I can't stand forcebaiting I don't honestly know why but I will go absolutely strict on it.

Something that I think honestly everyone if not most people do it's kill someone who doesn't follow orders. Simple as that if they aren't afk or afm or leave cell when not suppose to etc I will kill them that's not being strict that's just killing someone who is kos don't know why I get called out for freekill so many times.

One thing to consider about me, if I see someone who is kos I will not forget to kill them as long as I'm sure I'm killing the right person. I am a horrible shot, whether I'm a sniper or a class that can easily freehit I'd rather not freehit/freekill others. So if it means it takes me even a whole 3 minutes to kill someone after finishing a minigame because they weren't afk in the marker 3 minutes ago you bet your ass i'll kill them and I'll enjoy it when the whole server is calling me a freekiller because I know they couldn't care why I killed them they just want something to be angry about.

I don't consider myself strict but consider others pussies for not killing someone if you don't they'll never learn. That is why everyday I get faced with being called a freekiller by half a server at times, because so what if they ran away they came back so they're auto pardoned and the warden never gave me permission to kill them so it's a god damn freekill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Stop writing edgy essays know one asked you 2

• Angry
Reactions: EmoEggs