Accepted Mazuze : Unban Appeals ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazuze

Mar 2, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I hope you can get a replay of the JailBreak chat before my ban, I explain in good faith: LavaBall (General Cat) thought I told a friendly player that it was an n-word but I didn't hadn't said that (knowing the consequences) I had simply said that he was an abuser of the n-word, after having contacted him on steam he told me that he would have seen that I would have told him the n- word. The person concerned is Chika, whom I only know virtually and whom I like because of the similarity between him and me. A subject of harassment would be absurd.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
3.)I spent many hours on this Surf or JailBreak servers and I would continue to make it live but to stop everything because of a misunderstanding coming from a staff is very boring, and I know the consequences of saying the n- word if I would have said it is that I was counting on coming back to the server. Please unban me i love wonderland. ^^

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't being malicious, but regardless you were being incredibly toxic to this Chika. I will drop it to the correct punishment which is 1 day.

Appeal Accepted (lowered to 1 day)

Status
Not open for further replies.