Accepted Me trying to get unbanned from Wonderland.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack_7491

Jul 21, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I made a Wonderland account My steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798763020/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hello im mack i wanted to make an appeal because 1 year ago i got freekilled my a guard and a admin named Dovydas saw it and did notfing i sayed that he is blind because he didn't see me get killed for no reason
Skip 1 year later i ask why i got perma banned then a moderator told me that i used sv_cheats when at that time i didn't know anythign about hacking or using cheats i joined at that time
3.) Why should we unban you?
I would really want to get unbanned and im sorry for calling the admin blind and i really want to play on servers with my friends i never cheated in my whole life i work hard to get to the thing i want.
And i bring my friends to this community every weak.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban has nothing to do with any admin. It was an auto-ban by SMAC for "ConVar sv_cheats violation."

Anyway, just replying to say that I am investigating your ban's validity. I'll try to get back to you within the next 24-48 hours.

*EDIT* - Are these alternative accounts of yours?
Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Mack_7491

Jul 21, 2019
Hello the firs accout u menshioned is yes my alf for playing games because it was my oldest account and i forgot that i bought a game on it the oher accounts my brother tried to make accounts he really wanned to get a specific halloween strange cosmetic but he no longer cares about those accounts i only use my alt really rarely and i thought when i insulted an admin i got banned because thats what i saw.
Post automatically merged:

Hello the firs accout u menshioned is yes my alf for playing games because it was my oldest account and i forgot that i bought a game on it the oher accounts my brother tried to make accounts he really wanned to get a specific halloween strange cosmetic but he no longer cares about those accounts i only use my alt really rarely and i thought when i insulted an admin i got banned because thats what i saw.
And also those accounts were only used once for games exept my alternate account i only started to use it 14 days ago i think because i found the old password for it

Status
Not open for further replies.