MESSAGE FOR ADMINS/MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
So after a while of playing I kinda want to become mod hopefully admin in the future to help teach newer players how to play and stop stop racial slurs, mic spammers, and just all those dirty dans ya know but I know I don't have the best rep in Wonderland so i'm curious if i made an application maybe in the next year or the year after next year and you all see major improvement in me behaviour wise and gameplay wise would it be possible that I can apply or would it be denied? I'm just generally curious about this.

Open for any comments regarding why I would or wouldn't be a good fit =D

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
well what made you get a bad reputation in the first place?
I think it was from 2018 summer where I was very annoying to deal with and cringy so I was not a likeable person but I managed to change that when I started playing again and now a lot of ppl like me. Ive been working on changing my attitude so people will like me more and I can be a friendly member to approach if anyone wanted to talk or ask questions

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Definitely man. The wait period for applications is only one month, but you gotta show them what you want to do as an admin. Do you want to seek revenge on free killers, or have a sit down conversation with them to distinguish the problem?

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
If you are not self confident enough then forget about even thinking of applying. Wonderland is looking for staff members who are very responsible, strict, mature and should know how to take the right decisions before taking any actions.
We (WL) do not recruit administrators to help new players or just stop racism or mic spammers. Each ranked members have their assigned roles and we do not tolerate any kind of abuse, rule-breaking, inactivity, childish behavior, wrong judgement or lack of administrative qualities (Professionalism).

If you change your attitude in the future and adopt a professional mindset then you'll be eligible to apply as a mod.

see you in 3 years
:goodsmile:

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
If you are not self confident enough then forget about even thinking of applying. Wonderland is looking for staff members who are very responsible, strict, mature and should know how to take the right decisions before taking any actions.
We (WL) do not recruit administrators to help new players or just stop racism or mic spammers. Each ranked members have their assigned roles and we do not tolerate any kind of abuse, rule-breaking, inactivity, childish behavior, wrong judgement or lack of administrative qualities (Professionalism).

If you change your attitude in the future and adopt a professional mindset then you'll be eligible to apply as a mod.

see you in 3 years
:goodsmile:
I can be responsible and mature when needed to be I am not that bad. Not sure why you said see you in three years though... Also it is not that I am not confident about being admin it's just the fact I have had so many previous guard bans I am not sure if they will accept players with my rep with that status. I may not be as strict as some of the admins but I would more fit eights description as he is very friendly and easy to talk to and knows how to have fun.
Post automatically merged:

he tells people to kill me on jailbreak ):
I would never :)

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
i've seen alot of applications from people with a big punishment record, just make sure it's not too bad. all that matters is that u change. although, i would really recommend you wait like alot of months though, so that you can actually improve yourself and show the moderators and admins that you put effort

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
i've seen alot of applications from people with a big punishment record, just make sure it's not too bad. all that matters is that u change. although, i would really recommend you wait like alot of months though, so that you can actually improve yourself and show the moderators and admins that you put effort
ive been workin on that recently thank you for your kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.