Mindfuck

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
What if we travel with a time machine, kill our grandfather, but we have quantum immortality? Where will we end up at? Is this the over heaven plan Will we end up in a quantum ethernity, or will we end up between universes? Or maybe the whole Multiverse will just remove it's nowhere existence? Is this how it appeared in the first place, meaning that someone did this, and destroyed everything, even NOTHING? And then our Multiverse started?

And yes, this is still a 13 years old me.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
I believe a parallel universe would be created.
Another timeline would be created

I don't know much, but the theory is same to an anime (based on a real theory study) called Steins;Gate. Go watch it. (or read the plot)

(Extras)
But Time travel is only a theory. (I believe if humans are capable of inventing an artificial gravitational orb then traveling within dimensions might be possible. Even back in time)

(What if you traveled to the past to kill your grandpa, but your father was adopted and you kill the wrong man? What if your grandpa had an affair elsewhere? What if...)
Only theories will kick in.

Remember. (I've also said it in the past)
Everything a human can imagine of or establish a theory on may exist somewhere in this universe. Science says that the universe is infinite. Thinking of some sci-fi stuff? It may exist somewhere! Someone may be spying on us, there are maybe planet were milk shake flows like rivers. There may be technology much more advanced stuff.

I've said it somewhere before:

Floot said:
There are many theory videos where some of them might be close to real because we don't exactly know how big our universe is. But if humans would be capable to create a fully functional artificial Black hole, then MANY things could be done...
Like Object transportation using space-time travel (4th dimension)
Teleportation
Time travelling (Just a theory)
Artificial gravity
Bend time and space
Creation of an anti-matter or something similar