Minecraft and its replayability

May 28, 2019
Minecraft's a cool game.
I don't really have much else to say about it, other than
For a very simple game at launch that has been given various amounts of content over the years to become what it is now, I always enjoy it in big bulks of gameplay-- whether it's survival or creative, it's a good time.
Hell yeah.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Well said. I’m always amazed as to how active the community had become as of recently. For a long time I thought of Minecraft as a fad and it was one of the last few games I expected to rise in popularity.

May 28, 2019
Well said. I’m always amazed as to how active the community had become as of recently. For a long time I thought of Minecraft as a fad and it was one of the last few games I expected to rise in popularity.
I've been playing since Beta 1.6.6 [2011-2012], and despite how much stuff had come from the game [from both the devs and community], seeing it reach its status of popularity has made it far better than it possibly could've been.
Minecraft Youtube intros are a mistake, however.
I'm not a minecraft guy but i've seen alot of people play it and enjoy it alot one day i'll buy it
I'd recommend playing it with friends, since you'll have someone/some people to do stuff with. I usually play solo, but co-oping with others is neat too.