Minecraft Jailbreak Maps

Yeepers

Jun 5, 2019
Perhaps we should have some map changes, like a vote from all the players in the servers could pick and choose a new map, The standard Minecraft map gets dull is what I hear from a lot of the players I’m with. I have some maps in mind if we could get the owner to hop on this idea

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
what should happen is add new jb maps from game banana the developers are always refusing to add new Maps . And they complain about exploits and bugs when every JB map has a-lot of them. 20 people would vote yes but one guy would say it has a bug the thread gets declined :blobthinking2:

Reactions: Eight

Yeepers

Jun 5, 2019
what should happen is add new jb maps from game banana the developers are always refusing to add new Maps . And they complain about exploits and bugs when every JB map has a-lot of them. 20 people would vote yes but one guy would say it has a bug the thread gets declined :blobthinking2:
Well it would be a majority vote, just a recommendation :/

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I mean Wonderland jailbreak servers with map rotations are a thing. If you want to experience jailbreak on other maps without leaving this community try these.
^ This.

I won't deny I also find Jb Minecraft a bit of a dull map, however at the same time it's a popular one that has brought in lots of players operating 24/7. It'd be risky to add map rotations to these servers. Our only Jailbreak server that has a map rotation and regularly exceeds 24 players* is LA Jailbreak. On the other hand, UK Jailbreak, a former 24/7 Minecraft server turned map rotation barely breaks that limit.* Let's also consider NY Jailbreak and Jailbreak Custom (EU), both 24/7 Minecraft servers and both of which regularly break 24 players.*

* = According to gametracker.com player numbers data within the last 30 days.

Yeepers

Jun 5, 2019
^ This.

I won't deny I also find Jb Minecraft a bit of a dull map, however at the same time it's a popular one that has brought in lots of players operating 24/7. It'd be risky to add map rotations to these servers. Our only Jailbreak server that has a map rotation and regularly exceeds 24 players* is LA Jailbreak. On the other hand, UK Jailbreak, a former 24/7 Minecraft server turned map rotation barely breaks that limit.* Let's also consider NY Jailbreak and Jailbreak Custom (EU), both 24/7 Minecraft servers and both of which regularly break 24 players.*

* = According to gametracker.com player numbers data within the last 30 days.
I didn’t recommend rotation, that would suck, I recommended voting on maps, like every hour or so a menu would be brought up (1. X map, 2. X map, 3. Remain on same map) majority votes will switch or remain on the same map.
Post automatically merged:

So many people replied to this I’m shocked the people of this server are so active and responsive it’s really relieving, Thank You and too the owner❤️