NotSimmonds

Apr 23, 2020
Prologue
So here I am, on my bed, twiddling my thumbs thinking "how am I gonna find another creative way to waste my time??"

And then it hit me

"Hey you shmoop, why don't you update that one minecraft map everyone plays" And I've gotta say, I'm just as impressed as I am depressed that I actually managed to do it. So without further ado.

Welcome to the future, welcome to Minecraftworld_a20

Now many of you are probably asking to yourself: "what did this twisted man do to my beloved Minecraft map"

Well... (TD;LR Basically made a new map lol)
> I overhauled the lighting & textures of the entire map (yeah HDR babbyyyyy)
> Added 2 new dimensions (Aether, End)
> 7 new unlockable eastereggs (triggers the next feature)
> Wither Boss Battle (Monoculus Reskin)
> Achievement idle system (Not sure if I'm gonna keep this in the official release, just allows the map to appeal to a broader spectrum of players)
> Totally didn't kill off the nether to just remake it again

And that basically wraps it up for the time being - however, I'm always thinking up new features to add every day - and although that's sadly very true, I do become drained in the brain department every once and a while so if you have any ideas, PLEASE comment them (seriously im begging you - my brain cells are eating each other and I think I'm gonna have a stroke)

Cheers!

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
on minecraft_dynf jailbreak maps there's the cave area, wher ebehind the dirt themed breakable, there's a momentary peek at a herobrine model followed by an airy dissappearing sound. Is there a chance of anything like this appearing someplace in the map, purely as a easter egg? No worries if not, it's more just an idea than something to consider.

NotSimmonds

Apr 23, 2020
on minecraft_dynf jailbreak maps there's the cave area, wher ebehind the dirt themed breakable, there's a momentary peek at a herobrine model followed by an airy dissappearing sound. Is there a chance of anything like this appearing someplace in the map, purely as a easter egg? No worries if not, it's more just an idea than something to consider.

Welp, adding that now lmao

Just gotta find a model for it because I hit the brush limit

• Love
Reactions: MissMaye