Mmmm School Pizza

DankNukem

★ Donor ★
Nov 1, 2021
Idk what standard you have in your country but school lunch is okay in Sweden (depending on which school, if the food ladies actually are chefs or not) at my (idk what to call it, College I guess) the chefs are real chefs and make the best school lunch in all of the schools I have attended

PaperTowelDealer

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 18, 2020
Idk what standard you have in your country but school lunch is okay in Sweden (depending on which school, if the food ladies actually are chefs or not) at my (idk what to call it, College I guess) the chefs are real chefs and make the best school lunch in all of the schools I have attended
Wtf that sounds so nice, our lunch ladies just put shit on our tray and tells us to leave

DankNukem

★ Donor ★
Nov 1, 2021
Wtf that sounds so nice, our lunch ladies just put shit on our tray and tells us to leave
USA i guess? hahaha, Sweden (Or the nordic countries in general) have really good standards, its about 9 to 11kr which is like 1 or 1.2 dollars per student, which in turn allows schools to give better food to the students, or really it's all about the chefs that cook it, you could whip up something less expensive than that and make it actually appetizing if you're a good chef. In Highschool we had really bad food, one of the dishes everyone hated (we called it cornflake fish) they literally had corn flakes on top of fish with rice or whatever it was, that must've been a day that they threw away a lot of food

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
you're damn lucky, at my school we don't even have a cafeteria lmao we have to get our own food