Models in tf2

My models in tf2 are broken for some reason. When i go to comp they are fine but when i go to casual the models are really low quality and i dont know how to fix it. I reinstalled my config a few times but still seems to be the same. Any fixes?

Try this:
Open Steam, go to "Libraries (Games)" and search for Team Fortress 2 and Right Click on it.
Click on "Properties" and on the "Local Files" tab, Click on "Uninstall" "Verify Integrity of Game files"
This should fix missing files from the game.
I'm not sure if it will work, it worked for me when some weapon textures in my game were broken where on casual it would be pink and black squares, but fine on community servers.

Try this:
Open Steam, go to "Libraries (Games)" and search for Team Fortress 2 and Right Click on it.
Click on "Properties" and on the "Local Files" tab, Click on "Uninstall" "Verify Integrity of Game files"
This should fix missing files from the game.
I'm not sure if it will work, it worked for me when some weapon textures in my game were broken where on casual it would be pink and black squares, but fine on community servers.
I tried the uninstall and it helped ty :3

By the way its not the servers problem its steams problem because a notification comes up on the top right of your screen saying visual glitch. It happens to me a uninstall should do , but mine just stopped doing it.