• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined More weapon reccomendations + a random idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiliria

Sep 13, 2019
Gee, don't I just love weapons!
So I was thinking about some stuff for these weapons. I see some flaws with them, and I see some room to add things.

1. Can the "Imbued with ancient power" stat for the australiums be removed? That only applies to the Golden Pan and the Saxxy.
2. Speaking of the Golden Pan, maybe it could be added?
3. A quality system. It can be where you can test different qualities for different items (Vintage, Strange, Collector's, Unusual, etc.) instead of the normal neon green color. If I'd want to test the one australium I don't have (the blutsauger), I can do the /australium command and add the strange quality to it to make it really feel like an australium, or if I'm testing an unusual hat, and it's going to be one of the Strange Unusuals, then I could add those attributes to the hat. It'd work with both weapons and hats. (I dunno if it'll work.)

Reactions: Hypernova

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
1. Can the "Imbued with ancient power" stat for the australiums be removed? That only applies to the Golden Pan and the Saxxy.
no
2. Speaking of the Golden Pan, maybe it could be added?
yes
3. A quality system. It can be where you can test different qualities for different items (Vintage, Strange, Collector's, Unusual, etc.) instead of the normal neon green color. If I'd want to test the one australium I don't have (the blutsauger), I can do the /australium command and add the strange quality to it to make it really feel like an australium, or if I'm testing an unusual hat, and it's going to be one of the Strange Unusuals, then I could add those attributes to the hat. It'd work with both weapons and hats. (I dunno if it'll work.)
neutral leaning to no, fake things should be obvious.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
  1. -1. Just don't see the benefit.
  2. Golden Pan has been added for VIP+'s.
  3. Would Strange quality weapons log kills though? That raises questions and problems. Otherwise, sure I guess; people may like having the ability to do this.

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
  1. I don't care too much, really. I suppose a point could be made about having this be something you can toggle on/off, but, again, it's not too big of a deal.
  2. What Eight said.
  3. Why does this matter? You wouldn't be able to see the quality of the item anyways - only other people would, and that's only when inspecting you. That would just encourage certain people to try making their fake items look legit for God knows what purposes. The green quality color makes it very obvious that an item is fake, and I think it should remain that way.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I could see a couple of problems with the quality tags for trading and scams could be made. I also personally like the imbued with ancient power stat. And the pan is for VIPs so. No need for these tbh. -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.