Declined Moxxy's Application (Tasuna)

Discussion in 'Declined Applications' started by Moxxy, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moxxy

Moxxy Member ★

No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [✔]
    Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [✔]
    No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [✘]
    Member in our steam group | Info [✔]
    At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [✔]
    Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [✔]
    Server connection time: 36+ hours [✔] *
    Team player with great communication skills (English) [✔] *
    No limited steam account. | Info [✔]
    Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts): [✔] *

Personal Information:

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Moxya/
    Do you have a working microphone?: Rarely use it.
    How good is your English?: Probably 8.
    Will you be able to help donate monthly?: I can.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

-Everyday. I can administrate between 2pm and 5am.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

-Staff member in WonderLand community as Super-Admin.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:

-Hopefully Positive.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

-I will warn people about the rules when they break them. If they don't listen i kick them like i always did. If they join again and break the rules again it's a ban.
    (Less toxic people = More enjoyable)

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

-EU Servers. (A bit on US if people need me.)

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

- I do have experience with SourceMod.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

-I helped the community in the past so far and i want to help it again.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

-I want to help people like i always did. Having fun with players and talk to them.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

-I'm pretty calm, helpfull and kind since a tough moment in my life.
    -I like chocolate alot.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Sanxis

Sanxis Symmetra rework will fail Admin ★

Before I vote I want you to clarify some things to me. First one is a personal question but I would be happy if you answer it. You and Demonic Odd ( who used to be a staff member here but resigned due to his unbalanced personality caused by his mental disease) used to be in a relationship while both of you were among the staff. What caused you two to break up actually ?

Second question is that from what I have been told by other staff members, you used to spam forcertd on the servers and slayed entire teams on death run, would you mind telling me why you did these?

My last question is that you have been banned from our servers in the past for breaking server rules and ghosting. Did you know there were rules regarding these and decided to ignore them or have no idea at all ?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  3. Moxxy

Moxxy Member ★

Question N°1: We used to be in a relationship and our break up is personnal. (At least for me it's personnal.)

Question N°2: ISince when i slayed an entire team on Deathrun?
    -I only "forcertd" on myself (Godmode) just to check/afk or do votes.

Question N°3: I never "broke" the rules. I got ban for "toxicity" by R4. (because he's mean).

.lick lips.gif

4. Youtuberchris

Youtuberchris Admin ★

-1 as it stands, I wish you luck for the future if you get accepted or declined. Below are my opinions on the application and hope you can improve for the future.
    NOTE: This is all purely based on the application as I have never personally met you in game.

The application isn't impressive with only the bare minimum being put into it and calling a past member of staff "mean" which in essence is false, doesn't put you in a good light. Another thing is I haven't seen you make any reports on the Discord or on the Forums as of late which is always useful to do.

What you've said you can do seems a bit off to me as it doesn't line up with your hours on the server since the restart at all, with only 24.4 hours currently I'd expect a lot more if you can do about 15 hours daily. If it's a time you promise to do if you get accepted then that's still an issue as we expect applicants to do all the work before they apply not just after if they get accepted so it raises issues non the least.

Very vague with not even a line put in, is there really no other way you feel like you're acceptance will make a difference? If so then what gives us the sense to give support to this when anyone can make a positive effect with or without the staff tag + privileges it brings.

A very cliché answer presented. Is there really no other way you'd improve the community and servers? To me this comes across as more of a power grab as all you've focused on here is the actual powers with a side note, for me personally not a good impression. On top of that a kick isn't really needed that often except for certain cases.

It would be nice to have some specific servers labelled like for example, are you frequent on JB (the highest problem area) or are you frequent on any other server of ours? You've only answered half the question as well as no times have been mentioned at all.

How have you helped the community in the past? How have you helped the community in the present? A very vague answer which doesn't help me make a good decision at all, seemingly relying on the staff team knowing you from your past.

A normal player can have fun, talk and help people without a staff tag so that isn't really an exact reason as to why we should accept you, much more can be said here.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. Shadow

Shadow Headset Freak Admin ★

I mean, even if you were a past staff member here I'd expect some ACTUAL work put into your re-application. -1

6. TrueMyth

TrueMyth Photo Artist Admin ★

I Think the application lacks effort(it can improve, better and longer answers) But i've never seen you abuse when we have played together. I also know you on a more "personal" way and you're a good friend to me, so i will give this a Neutral and wait for other staff members to rate..

7. Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

As a completely neutral party in this, your application is hands down one of the laziest applications I've seen in my short tenure as staff. On top of that, your lack of activity is concerning. I'm going to have to go with a -1

8. Xanerino

Xanerino Am I doing it right? Admin ★

This is a very low effort application. Coupled with your past issues I see no reason you should be accepted.

No.

9. Mycin

Mycin survives off coffee and bagels Super-Admin ★

Nope

10. Eight

Eight 「RESTLESS」 Super-Admin ★

I think many of the criticisms given on your previous application are attributable here as this is essentially the same application after a break from the community and minor change(s)? Either way, the application is mediocre, and this doesn't help your horrible history in this community, as you may honestly be one of the most abusive staff members we've had from what I have heard.
    Not only did you get the ban reason wrong (it was for "Passing Info as Spec to alive player," something that is clearly against the rules), but you seem to have learned nothing from it and instead are openly disagreeing with it. This only furthers my already giant concerns about you. If you can't learn from your mistakes and instead decide to try and dismiss them as nothing, then how can I expect you to not be the same abusive admin you were? And while I can't talk about this abusive past given I don't know a lot of the specifics, I know for a fact you abused grab once to pass a player through a trap when you were mad at them.

Overall, mediocre application, horrible history with the community with no signs of changing behavior. The only thing that has seemed to improve is your chat-logs, however it more-so seems that they're just lacking content rather then containing rule-breaking. I am definitely not giving you my support and I don't see this opinion changing anytime soon.
    *EDIT* - Going off of the chat-logs lacking content, it seems most of your in-game activity is not recent, and just going off of post-GameMe conversion playtime, you don't meet our connection requirement within >10 hours. So even with activity, you don't fully check out.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  11. Mattaroni

Mattaroni Unaware He Will Place 65th Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

No.

12. Madi

Madi Head-Admin ★★

Application declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice